The males pulled away from eachother, only for his parents to see a smiling Minho walking into the room.

"Minho! Darling how are you?" His mother squealed seeming more excited at his presence that at her own sons.

Minho pulled the woman into a warm embrace. "I'm great Rosie, and how have you been?"

The lady smiled and patted his cheek. "Better since seeing you my handsome soon to be son in law."

Jisung froze.
Minho froze.
Did Jisungs mum really just out them to his dad?

"I- uh." Jisung began.

"Oh don't act so mortified kids, do you think I'm blind? Minhos a good kid and I think he'll make for an even better future CEO at my company don't you think?" Jisungs father added with a wink before heading to the kitchen, leaving two wide eyed boys behind him. His mother just smiled and clapped her hands together.

"Who wants hot chocolates?"

-

"Hey wait!" Seungmin heard a voice call from behind him as he was leaving the company building. (Seungmin not in the buildinggggg)

He stopped in his tracks and turned around, only to be completely shocked at who the voice was coming from.

The tall dark haired male caught up with him and sent him a sparkling smile. "Seungmin, right?"

Seungmin was utterly embarrassed at the fact two words could turn him the colour of the blood suddenly pumping wildly through his chest, yet at this point he wasn't really surprised.

Sure, he'd been at the company for some time now on his internship. With hyunjin being new to sign there, he did see him at least 3 times a week. However that didn't change the fact Seungmin was completely speechless everytime he saw his impeccable face. And now those beautiful lips were forming words directed at him and he was sure he would pass out any minute now.

"O-oh yeah um s-Seungmin! Yep that's uh- that's me!" He replied a little too cheerfully, cursing himself for stuttering so much.

"I was just about to head to the shops for a bit, to buy some new earrings and I was gonna grab some food while I was at it. We've been working together for a while now and haven't really spoken so I thought now, might be a good time to get to know eachother! That is of course, if you're free and even want to come." Hyunjin asked, becoming slightly nervous towards the end.

Seungmin was surprised his knees hadn't caved beneath him yet or that his heat hadn't given up on him. Hyunjin, the literal definition of god on earth, (aside from Kim Taehyung but wbk) wanted him to go out with him.

He didn't care if the intentions weren't romantic, which looking at himself they obviously wouldn't be, he was willing to make the best impression he could on the boy. Even Hyunjin felt the same,

after all Seungmin was extremely cute.

Seungmins nervous aura almost disintegrated. "Sounds amazing, how about we grab a smoothie? My treat."

"