What was he doing?

"The tattoo.... And then you looked sad... Thought you... Missed him..." Abhi trailed off, a little apologetically.

"Oh....." I gasped... So that tattoo is the one that put him off... Not how I looked!

The tattoo made him feel that I still liked......
What?!

"WHAT?!" I shrieked, glaring up at Abhi in disbelief.

All the color drained from Abhi's face in an instant and he looked more scared than ever.

"Oh you're so cute Naina..." He trailed off, trying to grin and give a smile to sweep me off my feet.

"You...thought..." I trailed off, glaring at him, ready to pounce.

But Abhi tightened his grip around me, before slamming some button on the elevator panel and turning to grin sheepishly at me.

"Don't have to..." He began but I huffed and looked away.

"That tattoo..." He began again, but I turned to look at him in disbelief.

"So... every time you get to see that tattoo.... You'll do this?!" I asked in a tone so calm, I surprised myself!

"Yes!" Abhi said at once, making my eyes went wide with horror, and he met my shocked albeit angry gaze.

"No no no.. I meant... I.." his voice trailed off as I pried myself off his tight grip and started punching his arm - every inch of his body available to me to be more precise!

"Ouch Nai..." he cowered as I continued to punch him - WHAT DID HE SAY HE'LL DO?!

"You don't want me right?!" I hissed, as I stopped punching him and started taking deep calming breaths.

Abhi didn't say anything but as the elevator pinged halt, he took hold of my hand and dragged me behind him, and for a split second, I forgot the fact that I was angry on him!

We were back to the beautiful place that I'd not looked at properly earlier, having fully been engrossed in my heartbreak!

"I didn't mean anything like that Naina... just that... the tattoo is a constant reminder for me of how much you loved the guy... how much you wanted to spend your whole life with him and..." he trailed off, looking intently at me.

"So looking at the tattoo is the problem?" I asked, feeling sorry for him at how pained and heartbroken he looked.

Looking adorably cute, Abhi pouted and nodded his head, shooting furtive glances at me.

I bit my lip, wondering what to do - get a laser tattoo removal?! Or change the A to Abhi ?!

"Uh... Yeah.." he trailed off, shooting shifty looks to me.

"Oh good then the solution is simple isn't it?!" I smiled at him, whilst relief.... Unbelievable relief flooded through my body - it's the tattoo that he has a problem with... Not me!

"Not having sex?!" Abhi have a dry chuckle, rubbing the nape of his neck.

I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head - what an idiot my husband is!

"I'll just get the tattoo removed...." I shrugged.

Abhi started at me for a whole minute before blinking and shaking his head.

"That's a very painful process Naina... I... it might take me some time to get used to... seeing that tattoo on you... but whether I get used to it or not, I don't want you to undergo that painful process just because I have a problem with that tattoo right now!" Abhi shook his head.