Back to school

I was dressed in a black silk button down and short shorts. I added combat boots and gold jewelry.

I did natural makeup because I was too lazy to do anything else.

Aiden was wearing a dark green henley shirt and jeans. I would be lying if I said he didn't look good.

Ryder was dressed in a white tee an a black leather jacket. He wore a black beanie with ripped jeans to add to the "I'm-a-bad-boy-but-I'm-actually-a-good-boy" look.

Zach wore his normal dark jeans- wait a second.......is my brother wearing a dress shirt?

HECK NO! He obviously likes someone and is dressing to impress.

Or something else........but I think I'm right with the crush idea.

Zach and I went to my Camaro while Aiden and Ryder went to each of their own cars. Ryder's Camaro and Aiden's super expensive italian car I don't kniw the name of.

We drove to school like a gang would. Blocking all three lanes to drive together in a line. We entered school back to back and back to front.

Zach and I got out and leaned against the door of my car while waiting for the others to meet us up.

"Why are you all dressy today?", I asked him.

"Tryouts today, want to impress the coaches right?", he said.

Oh right! Late Football tryouts are today. The people who didn't tryout before can go now.

"Are you going to be there?", he asked with a sad look on his face. "I mean if you just want to go home, it's okay. I'll have someone else drip me off or I'll walk-"

I cut him off.

"Of course I'll be there!", I screamed acting offended. "I'm your sister! I have rights-"

"Okay okay", he said cutting me off yet again.

He raised his hands in a surrendering way.
"Who else is going to try out?", I asked.

"I know that Ryder and Aiden are, but that's all I know", he replied.

I skipped my way to Math where Taylor and Jake had a lot if explaining to do.