More Bad Boy experiences

I woke up to the sun shining on my eyelids as I stretched.

I felt restrained so I opened my eyes and looked at Aiden.

His head was in the crook of my neck and his arms were loosely clasped around me.

Gently, I slipped out if bed and went to go shower.

After hooking up my IPhone to my bluetooth shower, I got in and sang along to Ariana Grande's Almost is Never Enough on repeat.
(Love this song ❤❤❤)

I wrapped a towel around me and went to the little nook I kept my change-into clothes in.

DANG IT!

I forgot them on my bed when I had picked them out.

I tip-toed out of the bathroom quietly to fin Aiden holding my clothes in his hand and an amused smirk plastered on his face.

"Looking for these?", he sarcastically asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes", I replied.
I attempted to grab them, but his frame was too huge.

They fell to the ground.

That means I would have to bend down an pick them up- and Aiden would get a heck. of a show.

"Could you pick them up for me?", I sweetly asked him.

"Yeah sur- No wait", he cut himself off.
"Why don't you pick them up yourself?", he asked me- ugh, bad boys know how to manipulate people huh?

I suddenly had a genius moment.

"Okay fine", I said.

He looked surprised that I had agreed.

I crept my hand unnoticed along the bed until I found my blanket.

With help from the combat lesson I was taking. Aiden ended up on the floor with a blanket tied around his head.

I daintily picked up my clothes and skipped my way to the closet to get changed for school- seeing as Zach and I have skipped a TON of days so far already.