Lazy Sundays........or not

I woke up at around 12 in the afternoon. I was wearing my favorite silk night shifts that makes you feel warm and fuzzy in the morning.

I opened the door to find Ryder about to knock on my door.

His eyes traveled down my body- I just realized the mid-thigh length of the shift. I could have sworn his eyes darkened.

"Good Morning to you too beautiful", Ryder said flirtatiously with more than a pinch of sass.

I pushed the door closed so that only my head was peeking out of the bedroom.

"What do you need?", I said irritated.

"I was just going to say that if you're not busy, we could go hang like old times", he said reminiscing about the good ol' times.

I thought about it.

I would be ALONE. With RYDER. Would I go?

HELL YES

"Sure", I said nonchalantly.

"Be ready in an hour.......on the other hand, you could just stay like this", he said with a suggestive wink.

"Perv", I muttered while closing the door.

I showered and changed into a pair of SUPER skinny jeans with a black lace sleeved crop top.

I curled my hair too.

I went downstairs and heard Ryder wolf whistling.

"Let's go", Ryder said.

We got into his Silver 2015 Camaro-insert squeal- and drove off to an unknown destination.