Zachary Gray

Apparently I was knocked out. Which angered me because a coward knocked me out from behind.

I was then taken to a car unconscious and whoever was trying to take me, was about to drive away to who-knows-where, when my hero rescued me.

My Brother. Zachary Gray.

He was coming back home from a private boarding school that he was in when he saw somebody being knocked out and ran to save them. He saw me and ran even harder to save me.

The kidnapper saw him, stopped the car, grabbed me, and got out with me in his arms and a knife in his hand.

My brother stopped running and froze. The kidnapper accidentally cut me deep while trying to grab a gun, which pissed Zach off.

Zach was so mad, he used the techniques that we both learned in elementary school, that's right- MMA.

He knocked the kidnapper out (HA- REVENGE IS A BITCH!)

Called the police to take him away and took me to the hospital immediately. I was knocked out for two days while my body healed.

And I asked the police who the hell the kidnapper was, and they uneasily looked at each other.

The taller officer said,"He ran away before we could get him........"

I was silent for a moment........then I exploded.

WHAT? YOU IDIOTS! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED POLICE OFFICERS! HE'S GOING TO COME AFTER ME! WITH HIS GANG TOO!

Zach ran into the room, saw me, and the next thing I knew, his arms were crushing me to him.

I gently pulled him away from me, held his head between my hands and said,"I'm alright Zachy, I missed you."

"I love you", he said to me."

"I love you ten times more", I said back.

He pulled farther away, and that's when I got a good look at him.

I would be lying if I said that my brother isn't good looking.

He was 6"2- 6"3 now, and looked like he went to the gym regularly.

He had the same eyes and hair as me, which is why people mixed us up as kids.

Zach told me that he had a surprise for me, and to get dressed in something nicer, and left to get dressed himself.