Sweet Revenge II

Part two of Sweet Revenge! Probably will only be a two parter since I have a mini series coming soon!

• • •

Kylo Ren was unsure what he had done. Taking in a stranded princess who he should've left to rot on the sandy, uncomfortable planet of Tatooine. He had a mission set, he had tasks to handle. Inflicting fear on the natives was one, but rescuing a princess and using her to his advantage wasn't.

The Supreme Leader of the First Order found himself sitting in his usual garb. Looking at his cracked helmet before him, he sucked in a small breath at the sight of his own helmet. "I have surpassed grandfather, killed father, rid Luke Skywalker from existence. I rule most of the galaxy, I am the Supreme Leader, yet here I am... helping a lost princess." Sucking in a deep breath, Kylo bit his inner lip. "All because I am lonely and have nothing better to do now that the Resistance is scattered."

Huffing, upset in himself for being emotional and using that instead of logic to work on, Kylo rubbed his face. "What do I expect to get out of this? New allies? A friend? I made her my queen and for what? She doesn't even know what I've done and I don't even know her."

He blamed your beauty. He blamed his loneliness. He blamed his desire for someone by his side... and he felt you fell into his lap. So easily, he found a queen. And he went with it.

After all, you had agreed to become his... he just never thought it would be this easy.

Taking in a deep breath as he lifted his helmet into his hands while standing up, Kylo exited his personal quarters before making his way to his shuttle. You had already been awaiting his arrival, he just wondered what was going on in that head of yours to agree so easily to his terms. You must've been that desperate for freedom.

• • •

You spent your time amongst the First Order speculating. Questioning your decisions. For a man most feared, you didn't even think twice in taking his offer. You should've known better, but anything was better than being trapped in a palace surrounded by cruel twins and a harmful queen.

But your mind latched onto Kylo Ren for the moment.

The skeptical side of you questioned how a man of high authority so easily desired your companionship... or, at least, your loyalty. It had been weeks since your abandonment on Tatooine, weeks since you found yourself allied with that of the Supreme Leader of the First Order... yet, you never made it your priority to even escape. Where would you even go? You were treated with respect—surprisingly—and you wondered if Kylo had part.

You now found yourself standing within Kylo's shuttle, eyeing the vast space before you, stars twinkling before you spotted your home planet.  A shiver ran down your spine knowing you'd see them again. Your step sisters.

Feeling a hand on your shoulder, you looked up at the man who know took your side. "You need to carry your confidence. You can't allow them to see your fear like I can," Kylo insisted.

"Oh... Yes, of course," you nodded, straightening your back and sucking in a deep breath.

Kylo kept an eye on you from within his cracked helmet. He noticed the way you slightly vibrated, how your fear was radiating. You were nervous, it was clear. "I will handle everything, you don't have to say a word."

Turning around and looking up at him, through the visor of his helmet, you spoke, "you're not helping me... You're doing this for your own benefit." Your tone came out more of a statement than a question. "I know, I'm aware. But if this means that my step mother will be removed and I will never have to deal with my stepsisters again... I will do whatever it takes to help me and my people."