Mine

Request:

Hellerrr!! I love your fics btw! Can you do one where kylo gets super jealous when reader talks and plays around with Hux? 😝😝😝

★━━━━━━★━━━━━━★

"You're jealous, I know it." You said as you sat before Hux in the dining hall of the new base, enjoying your morning coffee as he let out a scoff. "You are..." You trailed, sitting with your chin in the palm of your hand, free hand holding your mug before bringing it to your lips.

"I'm not." He muttered between clenched teeth, eyebrows knitting up as he looked down at his coffee, only to hear a snicker come from you as his head snapped up. "I said I am not!" Hux exclaimed, you placing your cup down as you lifted your hands up in disbelief.

"You are. You wanted to become the next Supreme Leader when the time would come. You wanted Snoke to hand over the throne to you as his last words." You teased as Hux huffed, rolling his eyes at your words. You were far too casual with him—and he allowed this. He allowed it because, unlike the rest, you did show him respect and you were... far better than anyone else's company. Aside from Phasma's. He only ever truly interacted with you and Phasma when it came to the minuscule amount of downtime he had. "But you just didn't... Kylo Ren, the Commander, the Master of the Knight's of Ren... He got it."

"It's atrocious. Pure bullshit." Hux seethed as he looked off, thinking about the fact that now he served to Kylo and knew very well that Kylo was making his life a living hell on purpose for all those times Hux supposedly did it to him. Even if he really didn't, Kylo just couldn't stand the red haired man. "I do not understand it."

"No one does." You shrugged. "Actually, I do."

"That's because the Supreme Leader is all over you." Hux scoffed. "One of the few people he respects. You know, I think it's just because he wants to get in your trousers."

Narrowing your eyebrows as you grinned, letting out a small laugh, you shook your head and nudged his shoulder. "No way. I'm just that great of an officer, everyone loves me." You winked as Hux shook his head.

From afar, a seething Kylo Ren watched. Fists balled up as the leather of his gloves squeaked. His jaw was tight and his eyes were narrowed—fixated on you and your laugh. The way you had nudged Hux, how you winked at him. He didn't like the fact that you were constantly so close with Hux, always speaking to him, laughing... Whatever it may be, it irked him. He absolutely hated it. He wanted it to be him.

Storming over to the two of you as nearly most of the dining hall went silent, Kylo's shadow casted upon the two of you as he cleared his throat. Hux looking up first with a faint frown before your eyes trailed up, seeing it was the Supreme Leader. "May I have a word with Hux." Kylo said directing his words towards you, although his eyes were sealed on Hux, glaring.

"Of course, Supreme Leader." You bowed your head, standing up and flashing Hux a playful grin, seeing almost a pleading look in his eyes before you turned and walked off with your nearly empty cup of coffee.

"What are you trying to do?!" Kylo snarled, teeth clenched as he nearly slammed his fist on the metal table before him, causing Hux to flinch the slightest.

"I have no idea what you are talking about, Supreme Leader." Hux breathed, trying to stay calm and not make a fool out of himself in front of everyone else in the dining hall.

Leaning forward with his palms pressed against the table, glaring at the man before him, Kylo spoke with pure irritation. Poison dripping off of his tongue with every word spoken. "You know exactly what I'm talking about, General." Kylo emphasized as Hux swallowed.