Ellia VI

A/N: here's the final chapter to this mini series! Enjoy!

• • •

It was something you should've expected the moment you landed your TIE Fighter in the hangar. The second you climbed out and removed your helmet, to the moment you heard footsteps approaching, you were nudged as a pair of arms wrapped around your legs. "Mama! Mama! Mama!"

Smiling at the sound of her voice, you kneeled and lifted her in your arms. "My lovely princess!" Shutting your eyes, feeling Ellia's arms trying to tighten around you, as if afraid of letting go and losing you, you kissed the side of her head.

"Mama! I miss you! Been long! Now you here, I happy!" She exclaimed as you settled her down, eyeing her as you twirled some of her smooth hair around your finger. "Not want to sleep alone again..."

"You did have your daddy..." You softly said as she pouted. "He really loves you, Ellia... He didn't want you to wake me, although he regretted it..."

Sucking in a small breath as she looked down, she traced the patches on your jumpsuit. "I knows... But I not want leave you..."

"I know, honey. But I'm okay, alright?" Hearing her hum, you smiled. "I'm alive and so are you and so is your daddy."

"I love daddy..." She nearly whispered, blushing as her little finger kept moving around your outfit.

"I love you, too..." Kylo spoke from behind as Ellia popped her head up, turning and seeing him.

"Daddy!" Running up to him as he caught her, Kylo left multiple kisses all over her cheeks, rubbing his nose against hers. "I sorry for be mean..."

"It's okay, little princess, I understand why." He said, hugging her and looking over at you as
you smiled.

"You not take me from mama when have night scare?" She asked as Kylo looked back at her.

"I promise to not take you away from mama." He nodded, as Ellia smiled and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Is 'cause you love mama?" Ellia giggled. "Yes?"

"Yes..." Kylo quietly answered as a tint of pink took over his cheeks when Ellia squealed at his response.

"Daddy marry mama?" She curiously asked as she looked up at him, then over to you as she grinned "Hmm?"

"I—"

"You marry someday!" Ellia nodded, reaching for you as you walked over, switching to be in your arms. "Mommy love daddy?" Nuzzling you as she buried her face in your neck, you smiled as you rubbed her back.

"I do." Resting your head on top of hers as you rocked her from side to side, both you and Kylo hadn't noticed your entire squadron was there watching.

"Don't mind us!" Your squad leader lifted her hands, shooing the rest of your team before she bowed her head at you and Kylo.

Sighing, Kylo rested a hand on your lower back, guiding you away from the hangar. "I suppose word will eventually spread... Then, the whole galaxy will know when I marry you."

Feeling your heart skip a beat at his words, you looked up at him as he walked along, a small grin etched on his face at the idea of marrying you. He wanted it and he knew he would have it, after all, in his eyes, you were the one.

You always were.

• • •

Months had passed since your return from Hoth, you had officially moved into Kylo's quarters as both he and Ellia insisted you must (seeing as many of your things had found their way into his place). Ellia slowly started sleeping on her own, although, on the occasion would fall asleep against you or her father when watching her favorite holo-show with the two of you.