Little Star (NSFW)

Request:

Can I request something where the reader was once super close with Ben and Force sensitive, and got into an accident that caused her to have amnesia by the time she reunites with him as Supreme Leader Kylo? (captures or found is up to you!) So Kylo is trying to "remake" memories with her while she's trying to remember everything? Some fluff or smut, up to you!

★━━━━━━★━━━━━━★

Distant rumbles filled the night air as lightning had struck moments before. The sounds of heavy footsteps marching and rushing around echoed amongst the narrow alleyways. Your heart raced as you sprinted down the thin, steep steps that connected into numerous alleys. You should've known better, should've been more careful, kept yourself hidden like you were told by those who had seen it happen countless of times. The First Order raids.

The First Order had claimed your home planet and took it as one of its own "allies", and with the abundance of life forms, many preferred to rebel then to help that of the military organization. Where you lived, the city was the capital and most of the action happened there. Most of the spontaneous raids took place in your own backyard—the city itself. The moment you heard the muffled yelling followed by the flashes of bright lights that seeped through the windows of your apartment, you knew you weren't safe.

They warned you, the elderly who had survived so long—ever since the Empire—advised you to stay in. No matter how unsafe you believed to be. It's more dangerous out on the streets than in your own place! It is rare for them to break into homes unless they are extra detailed! They'd say, and most times you'd listen... but this time, you didn't. Your curiosity had gotten the best of you.

Turning a corner and leaning against the grey wall, you took in deep breaths as you shut your eyes for a moment. The second you left the confines of your apartment building and saw the cluster of soldiers in white armor, your heart skipped a beat as your eyes widened. The way they marched, the way they aimed their blasters and fired them. You were so lost in a daze of pure awe and fear that you hadn't realized how close they were. How their stoic figures were approaching. You were completely caught in a trance to even realize a darkened figure, one that contrasted from the horde, emerge from the sea of white and looked right at you.

That's when you ran. You turned on your heel and sprinted into the alley and didn't stop. For some reason, something unsettling pooled up within your gut. It was something beyond your instinct. You couldn't tell what, it was more than a warning, and you were feeling it around you like a bubble. That's how you found yourself hidden behind a wall, trying to catch your breath. You knew you were far from your apartment and couldn't possibly go back now. You could only keep running, but where to?

Hearing the thunder roar once again, your heart skipped a beat. Sooner or later it was going to storm down and make the situation far words. You had to do something, go somewhere.

Slowly leaning out, peaking around the wall, you sighed in relief. No one was to be found. No soldiers. Maybe it was because of how narrow the passage was?

Or maybe you were paranoid. Maybe they were looking in a general direction and not at you...

Trying to calm yourself down, you quietly walked out and aimed down the steps, all the way to the end. You knew another path that could possibly lead you home if the barrage of soldiers had left the perimeter, but as you reached the end, you came to a sudden halt.

Feeling your heart race at the sight of the man standing ahead of you, cladded in all black and staring right at you, you nearly choked on air. You wanted to back up, but something was keeping you in place, something was holding you there. You knew you could move, but your body didn't want to.