Transfixed

Request:

Request for after TLJ: With Kylo Ren being the new Supreme Leader, he nows more about his workers than he did before. So when he meets the reader, someone who exists outside of the Force, he becomes intrigued and starts to interact with her more.

★━━━━━━★━━━━━━★

The First Order was under a new ruling. Everything had changed and the atmosphere was different. At least, for most. You hardly noticed it, especially when you were rarely around those in the higher ups.

You were aware of the previous Supreme Leader, but never had you interacted with them before. You knew they were powerful and the highest title you could possibly receive in the First Order. Possibly why you made sure to never make the chance to interact with them.

The stories were heavily passed around. The man was old. Some say he was a creature. Others say he was a human who had been deformed. That he was taller than anyone else on the Finalizer. That his powers were immense and strong... you had even heard stories that the previous Supreme Leader was able to use the Force through a hologram. Which was quite impressive.

But now came along a new Supreme Leader.

Things around the First Order were the same for you, unlike the rest. You still had a job, a post to be at, food to eat... a bed to rest on and so on. Nothing had changed. Nothing was different. You had a... semi ordinary life aside from the fact that you worked with a military organization.

Your job wasn't anything out of this world. You were a typical First Order officer who was supposed to get something from one place to another. Transmit a few files. Make sure a few documents were sent on time. Basic office work. But, you didnt complain. It was better than being a stormtrooper who would have to deal with odd schedules and constant physical labor.

Mind you, battles.

You had never really used a blaster before nor any of the fancy weapons they had. Your life, as mentioned before, was simple. You came from an average family of an average planet. The only reason why you had this job was because your uncle was kind enough to slip in a good word for you.

Other than that, you lived simply. Had days off, had a few friends, socialized... tried to stay healthy and live a decent life.

But, soon things would change for you.

Relocation was something common for you. You've been relocated a few times. From vessel to vessel, even on Starkiller Base. Lucky for you, you had been relocated to the Finalizer before the satellite's destruction.

Now, you found yourself relocating to the Supremacy. A vessel you've heard of but barely knew about. Only that the Supreme Leader lived on it. Someone you probably would hardly see with the mere job you had.

Settling into your new chamber after a day off of moving in, you changed into your uniform, put your hair in a low bun and gathered the work you had transferred over. You were going to start your day earlier than usual, wanting to get used to the new ship and get into the hang of things. Lucky for you, some of your friends had been transferred over.

"I'm curious, have any of you encountered the new Supreme Leader yet?" One of the officers spoke as they stood to a side, drinking their coffee.