Leather (NSFW)

Request:

Omg i feel so dirty but can you write a fic about the reader grinding on kylos thigh to get off somehow!!

★━━━━━━★━━━━━━★

You hated those intense looks Kylo Ren would give you as he walked by. The way he'd purposely turn his head in your direction to make it obvious that you were his focus. That you were the only one he had eyes for.

Or, really, the only one he liked tormenting through such bone chilling stares.

But, they weren't bone chilling for the matter that you were scared. No. You were turned on.

You liked the dominance he asserted, the way he held himself so highly, how he was above everyone else. The Supreme Leader. The man who took charge. Which such high authority brought high confidence, and the confidence was rattling your bones.

You always had your eyes on Kylo, he was always a sight to see. Dare to say, it was a blessing to have him around. All others claimed you were insane to be so... intrigued by him. To be interested and curious. But, your curiosity—and your lack of fear—was what caught his attention.

There had always been something about that dark, mysterious, and very dangerous man that hid behind thick layers of black and an ominous helmet. Something about that jagged lightsaber and the glorious ways he had fought with it that had you swooning.

Out of all people, you were enthralled in the Kylo Ren.

And it almost seemed as if the feelings were mutual...

Or so you believed.

You constantly found yourself near him, whether in a room, in a hall, or even in a meeting. He was always there, quiet and staring. And the way the chills ran throughout your body, had you shivering and wanting to press your knees together to the point that they'd merge, you knew there was something.

And it wasn't hate.

No.

There was something more to it. Something... strong.

Lust? Desire? Want? Greediness? You weren't sure.

"All final reviews have been made on the blueprints. Starkiller Bass II is in the works, General." You bowed your head as you spoke, explaining the schematics and detail that would be put into the new base. Stronger shields, higher security, all the good stuff that would prevent yet another disaster.

Hux's words had so easily flowed through your ears as he had spoken. You understood him, word for word, but your focus wavered. You felt that sensation you always felt when someone was watching. When he was watching.

The hairs on the back of your neck stood, your stomach churned as your heart skipped a beat. Somehow you knew, the look you were receiving wasn't as usual. No, the look now was burning holes into your back. Shooting daggers and harshly piercing you.

Gulping, you casually looked over your shoulder to prove your theory—Kylo Ren was watching you from afar. Creeping. Lurking. Watching you intently with anger and... jealousy? in his eyes.