Aslam Prisoner pt3

"Why are you helping me?" The man whispered as you sigh deeply in concentration, creeping through the dungeons with the tightest dress in your wardrobe.

"Because I saw what you did out there." You reply back as he seemed more curious about you then finding a way out of the dark dungeons.

"Princess, I just did what I thou-

" Shh, they'll hear you." You quiet him down as a couple of guards roam into one of the halls.

"I don't understand why you're hiding from your own guards." Mena finally says making you stop in your tracks.

"These aren't my guards, they don't listen to me." Your head bend slowly as the strong dark eyes grew red. 

"How about the sultan, your father?"

"He doesn't listen to me neither." You spoke with a small break in your voice.

"Princess Y/n, what are you doing down here? All by yourself?" One of the guards ask as you look next to you, the boy that was once talking to you disappeared.

"I was searching for my lost necklace" You lied as you cover your neck, a small ruby necklace cupped it in your hand.

"I can escort you to your bedroom." The guard says as you shake your head quickly passing by him.

"I still have legs and feet on my body so I believe I can walk myself." You respond not caring about the guard but the sly and fast man you were talking minutes before.

You exit the dungeon feeling a bit drowsy from the blood scent of the dark stairs.

You make your way to your room, hoping that the man escaped in time.