Love at First Measure (pt7)

Requested by many
-----------
Y/c/e - your color of the eye
------

"Was the liquor too much?" Mena's voice sounded croaky and his eyes looked into yours hoping it would help him get an answer.

He was standing right in front of you but you just couldn't say it. You couldn't admit it.

The room grew silent making Mena nervous. You look at his soft pink lips.

He had a soft cupid bow shape with just perfectly white teeth, as well as his left dimple being deeper than his right dimple.

Your stomach turns over as your mind races to places you didn't know it could go.

The world looked so different when he was this close to you, it felt like it just didn't exist, you could completely forget what color the Sun and Earth are just because of Mena.

Your nose could smell his delicious Chanel cologne, it wasn't a strong scent but enough to make you feel more elevating.

You drew him toward you with your y/e/c eyes, he inclined his face toward and lay his mouth on yours, your hand on the back of his head. It wasn't an innocent kiss, it was open-mouthed, a hot vivid kiss.

It wasn't a peck or an innocent kiss like the ones in middle school, it was a steamy kiss that makes your small body melt into his and you loved that feeling.

You both broke away after what seemed like ages, Mena's mouth curving into a smile.

"I..I like you a lot." You finally respond causing Mena to chuckle.

"Look, the kiss kinda explained." He says as you shrug your shoulders with a timid smile.

"I don't know what it is about you. I just feel alive when I see you, I feel like there is more air to breathe in. " Mena's arm releasing from your waist and taking your hands in his.

"I meant the kiss, even this one." You give him the answer he wanted from the beginning.

"Drunk or not, I would have still kissed you." You continued as his chocolate eyes never leave your lips.

"I like you a lot too." He jumps in making your chin almost touch your collarbone in question.

"The first time I met you, I thought you were beautiful and just the right amount of sexy." His statement made you smile, from past relationships, no one had called you sexy and coming from Mena, just made you feel powerful and seductive. 

The kiss completely gave you warmth and heat, making your hair and body dry from the bath you took.

You remove your hands from him, as you lean in to kiss him again.

His index finger pressed against you, stopping you.

"Hold on," He pulls out his phone az you hear the keyboard.

A few seconds passed and you hear Mena's truck leave from outside, the lights beaming through the small kitchen curtains. Naomi.

"I told her she could take my truck and that we were good...and that I will be staying the night here." He gives you a wink as you smirk at him.

The real heated up part will be coming soon so keep reading, voting, and commenting 💗