Aladdin 1992 (pt2)

The foggy afternoon turns into the dark night, Mena and you pleasantly watching the Aladdin movie as Will, Naomi, and Nasim are in the other room playing board games.

Your bottom tired of the flat ground, you sit on the couch next to Mena. Mena's eyes looking at Aladdin.

"You uh, you don't wanna go for a ride, do ya?" Aladdin continues.

"We could get out of the palace, see the world." Aladdin's hand extending in the distance.

"Is it safe?" Jasmine asks examining the details on the magic carpet. 

"Sure, do you trust me?" Aladdin's voice traveling around the balcony as Jasmine looks up at him.

"What?" Jasmine's eyebrow-raising up as she slides her hand on the carpet, confused.

"Do you trust me?" Aladdin leaning closer to Jasmine with his hand extended.

"Yes, "

Jasmine's face lightning up slowly taking Aladdin's hand, with a smile.

The carpet flying with super speed as Jasmine tumbles back, grabbing hold of Aladdin's chest, almost losing his turban.

Jasmine looking back at her tiger Rajah and the small lights below her.

You smile to yourself as Mena looks at you, he was looking at you the whole time.

"I don't know why I love this movie so much," Mena mumbles as he slowly and surprisedly places his head on your thighs.

The warmth of his cheeks against your skin as you brush your fingers through his hair.

His dark brown eyes looking at the screen as 'A Whole New World' starts playing.

"Me neither, I just want a love story like theirs." You mumble back as he shifts his head to look at you.

"What do you mean by 'like'? You want the guy to be poor, have a crush on you and then find a blue magical guy with golden chains and make
him turn into a prince to be able to marry you but decides not to tell you because he thinks you won't accept him, then the evil trust-worthy friend of your father turns out he is an ambient and cruel person who wants to dominate the power of your palace along with his red parrot with a raspy voice, by stealing your boyfriend's blue guy and later on turning into a huge cobra to kill your boyfriend, but your boyfriend later turns the untrustworthy friend of your father into a blue guy but instead it's a red one in order to save you and the palace, and then you live happily ever after with weird yet very funny blue best friend." He says as you laugh really loud, Mena's eyes examining your face with a smile.

"Maybe not exactly like that, " The laugh not really ending, feeling yourself lean back in laughter.

"I just envisioned the conflicts in the movie to be like real-life problems."

"For example..." His voice wanting you to finish the sentence.

"Like Aladdin, he faces insecurity, thinking he is not good enough for the princess, self-esteem, something every person experiences." You could smell the leftover popcorn on the bucket laying far away from both of you.

"Jasmine wanting to have a voice and to be heard out, to decide who she should marry. Fighting for an opinion, another real-life problem." You continue feeling Mena's dark dreamy eyes looking at you deeply and interested.

"I have a real-life problem, " He suddenly says making you stop talking and look down at him.

"About what?" Your head tilting to one side, he looked really nervous.

Pt3 coming soon :)