Full course meal (pt2)

Notice: This is the second part to "Leftovers"

Requested by Autogirls

After the night, you punched your ex-boyfriend in the face, Naomi and you spent a lot more time together which you didn't complain about.

You also got to talk a lot more with Mena, your boy best friend. He had met you many months ago making your friendship stronger than ever but your ex wasn't very comfortable with him around.

Tonight, Mena, Naomi and you were gonna have a sleepover at your house since you were the type of person to buy a lot of treats and snacks.

"You should of have seen Y/n, she was practically an Avenger!" Naomi exclaims making Mena laugh as they both sat on the floor, a blanket spread on the bottom with a bunch of pillows for support.

You were in the kitchen preparing popcorn hearing Naomi to describe your badass moment back at the hotel.

"She had the Black Widow walk, Captain Marvel's expression on her face, and Scarlet Witch's comebacks." Naomi trying her hardest to describe how incredibly badass you looked.

You come into the living room, coke on your hand with some cups and popcorn.

"Liam deserved the punch and more for cheating on you," Mena says watching you sit criss-cross in front of them.

"Thanks, Mena." You say as he nods.

"It's like having a diamond on your hands and dropping it to pick up a rock." His words melted your heart, his eyes softening as Naomi nodded her head.

"I am quite flattered." You bowed your head as he gives you the damn smile you love seeing.

"Well, let's get started shall we?" Naomi says clicking on the remote control for the movie.

The ground was too uncomfortable for the three of you so you decided the couch was going to be okay since it folded into a bed.

You pull out the cushion from the sofa extending them out as Naomi drops her jaw almost laughing.

"She is an Avenger. She is full of secrets," She teases as you roll your eyes. The sitting order was Naomi, you and then Mena

You felt both friends starting to grow tired and their eyes wander off every now and then, it was quite entertaining seeing which one was gonna fall into the deep sleep first.

Both heads on your shoulders as you lower the volume almost like soothing them to sleep.

Suddenly, a small wave of warmth reaches your left thigh making you shake inside, it was Mena.

His eyes not yet closed but hardly awake trying his best to follow the movie. Your head looks at the other side, Naomi's eyes closed.

"You won," You whisper into Mena's ear as he smiles lightly knowing what you meant.

The room got darker without you noticing and suddenly exhaustion hits you too not enough to knock you to sleep but enough to weigh your body down.

You feel the need to use the bathroom as soon as the end credits pop-up.

Mena's eyes open widely seeing your urge to escape the gap on the couch, Naomi's head still on your shoulder.

"I need to go quick." You told him as he smiles mouthing 'Let me handle this,' taking Naomi's head over his lap, Naomi not moving a muscle. You stare in awe at the sight of both of them, they look cute together in your opinion.

Your fingers open the bathroom door as you slip inside, sliding down your shorts and sitting on the toilet thinking.

'Naomi is married, what are you thinking you dumb fuck!?'

You laugh at how harsh you are to yourself, she was indeed married to Jordan, a very nice and sweet guy.

After minutes of thinking and thinking and over thinking, your body grew numb from so many minutes in the bathroom.

Mumbles outside the bathroom making you wonder what they are talking about.

Your body sneaks into the hallway getting closer to the living room hearing both your friends talk, you almost walk into the room before hearing your name.

They were talking about you.

You stop in your tracks feeling your stomach tight and nervous.

"You need to tell her," Naomi's voice weak and tired.

"I know, I know." Mena's voice responded right back, a bit more energy in his voice.

"She's just so down to earth," Mena says thinking if he was really talking about you.

"Maybe these feelings are too deep for the small amount I spend with her but in here it feels right." You felt your heart thud against your chest, maybe he was, maybe he wasn't, who knew.

"You're falling for her aren't you?" Naomi asks, no words, Mena probably responded something non-verbally like a nod or a shake.

You finally step-in thinking why you didn't walk in earlier, maybe he was talking about another woman but why did it matter so much?

"Falling for who?" Your voice calm and clueless as Mena gulps down. Naomi giving him a look and smiling back at you.

"Uhh, uh..." Mena says as you step closer to them. Naomi not knowing what to say either.

Let me know if you want this one to continue (;

Much love, ❤ Celeste