Kisses

* Smut Warning *

You laid in bed with your boyfriend, Mena. You and he had been dating for 5 years already which is pretty crazy, you both are in love with each other, yet you don't do anything about it.

His eyes focused on his phone screen scrolling through his social media as turns his head, he looks at you.

You wore a black tank top with a grey sweat booty short. His eyes locked on your body watching as your chest rose up and down.

You turn your head to his direction as you realized he was looking at you way before you looked at him.

Turning his eyes back to his phone with a small blush on his face.

You brought your body very close to him as he sets down his phone on the nightstand. What you really love about him was that nothing really distracts him, only you. Work can get heavy on him, sometimes you don't see him for days, weeks even months but he is always making sure to call you and let you know how he's doing, to check how you are doing.

Your hands touching his trimmed beard as he lets out a peaceful sigh.

Under the covers, Mena's hands search for your body.

His hand on your hip spreading warmth all over your body.

He looks deeply into your eyes feeling more and more at ease with how beautiful his girlfriend is.

You bite your lower lip very close to Mena's face. He clenches his jaws and blinks very slowly as your lip being turns into a timid smile.

Your face was so close to him, you could smell his gentle cologne soothe down your nose.

"You know I can't resist you when you do that." He says sliding his hand from your hip down to your ass.

His warm finger tracing circles on your bottom, suddenly his tongue is in your mouth. He was very good at kissing, he always blew you away. You felt so much intensity and passion in his tongue that it almost felt like he would flip it upside down.

It was crazy good, the room seemed to get a bit hotter or maybe it was the heat forming between both bodies.

His hand resting gently on your jawline, lips repeating the same patterns, wanting more and more.

(Mena and you but in bed)

(trust me I get jealous too

(trust me I get jealous too.)

You loved the way his lips felt against yours, it felt hot but also real. It felt like if you didn't kiss back, he would leave your lips burning.

Every inch of you wanted him, craved him. Every inch of you wanted every inch of him.

He adjusted his body on top of yours, feeling his toned abs against your stomach, your legs entwined together as he kept kissing deeper and sweeter.

"Holy god, Y/n." He stops for air as you smile up at him.

"For a second I forgot I need oxygen." He says before pressing his lips back on yours.

Suddenly, in your thigh area, you felt something odd. Something that belonged to Mena. His bulge pressing down on your thighs making you smile.

"Aww Mena, are you getting hard for me?" You joke making his tongue stop moving.

"Yeah I am and you'll love it." He answers back before lowering his head down to your neck. His breaths touching your skin softly. He was bringing the whole heaven to you with only kisses.

His soft lips brushed against your sun-kissed skin, making your collarbone more defined. Olive skin turning purple, hickeys slowly appearing all-around your neck, throat, and chest.

You hum in pleasure, feeling his tongue on your vivid skin, your eyes completely closed.

"This has to go," He mumbles as his finger plays with your tank top strap.

Your eyes opening again as your hands pull up the tank top with a bit of Mena's help. Your black bra driving Mena crazy, his desire driving you crazy.

He keeps kissing until you feel his hand slide your booty shorts down. He takes off his shirt in front of you making you bite your lip again.

"god, Y/n, stop doing that." His voice laced with frustration and desire.

His hand bringing your arms above your head.

"Mena, why are you so hot?" You breathe out causing a smirk to form on his face.

He let's go of your arms and moves his hand to the top of your underwear feeling adrenaline rush through you.

He looks up at you like asking for permission, you nod. His hands slowly removing the underwear exposing your lady part.

Mena places his thumbs on your inner thigh making you breathe harder. His other fingers from both hands resting on your thighs as he lowers his head. His dark eyes never leaving yours, as you feel his wet tongue press into you.

You break eye contact feeling instant pleasure. His tongue like a tornado making you gasp for air. Everybody part of yours grew sweaty, as Mena licked you deeper.

"Oh my god, Mena." You say with a very breathy voice as Mena's eyes light up tasting your sweetness.

You arched your neck on the pillow feeling the need to cum but instead, Mena stops. His lips crashing onto yours making you taste your own sugar.

"Hold on a sec," Mena says heading to the bathroom as you let out a chuckle.

After some minutes, Mena comes out of the bathroom. You look at his manly physique, how hot his chest, abdomen, and biceps looked. His body was definitely goals✨ but both your bodies together is even better.

He climbed up the bed as you decide it's your turn to be the dominant, the top.

Your fingers on the top of his Calvin Klein boxers.

Part 2 will be up soon ✨♥♥♥♥