Stressed out (pt2)

Requested by Menaluvv

Mena and you had been distant and less talkative since the night where he shut your idea down. When dinner time would arrive, you would grab your plate and sit in front of the tv to watch a series, he sat on the dining table watching you.

It was one of the most awkward days you had ever experienced, and you had already some embarrassing past relationships.

Mena every now then would arrive tired which scared you because anniversary was coming up and you felt like instead of celebration it would be a breakup.

Weeks passed by the same, nothing changed, and it seemed like it never will or so you thought.

Eventually, it was the anniversary day and you both knew that well but Mena left for work earlier than usual seeming off track. You decided that if he didn't care about it, why would you? You headed off to work, stressed and sad, hoping life would get better.

Very very very later that day...•

You enter your house feeling a strange scent through the house, the lights completely off thinking Mena wasn't home until you saw the light of the master bedroom turned on.

A growth of confusion and fear grow in you feeling like maybe someone was in the house may be a thief.

Your heels making a sound as you approached the doorway of the bedroom where Mena and you slept.

Your mouth dropped at what you saw in front of you dropping your bag.

The brown soft carpet was filled with rose petals forming a trail from the doorway to the bed. A bucket with ice and a nice expensive wine laid in a table next to the bed.

What surprised you the most was Mena. He was sitting in the middle of the bed smirking at your priceless reaction with only his boxers.

Your mouth curved upwards letting out a shaky laugh.

"Oh my god!" You said as Mena let out his classic Mena laugh.

"Wha-what?!" He asked you through his laughs as you saw his naked chest.

You take off your heels and walk on the soft petals below you feeling like walking on clouds.

"Are you freaking serious?!" You ask him as you pick up a silicone toy you found on the bed laying next to him with multiple others.

"What?! I thought you'll like it." He laughs again as you join him.

"I don't know, Mena. The idea of you shoving a silicone shape body part up my ass is pretty disgusting!" You sit down watching the silicone wobbly in your hands making you laugh harder.

"Pretty hot too." He mumbles as you feel his fingertips touch your back. His presence closer to you making you smile to yourself.

"Happy Anniversary, baby." He whispers as you turn to look into his chocolate eyes.

You blink multiple times thinking about the past weeks.

"Wait for a second, you ignored my ass for this?!" You ask as his mouth turns into a devious smile.

"I wanted it to be a surprise!" Shrugging his shoulders with a laugh as you playful push him away making him smile wider.

"It really is especially with these things around us." You say looking at the toys.

His stare grew intimidating making you shy and timid, his body coming close to yours knowing this night was gonna be fun.

He raises his eyebrow as you rub your lips together then releasing your tongue to lick your lips turning him on bit by bit.

"Just relax, you've been too stressed out." His lips whispering against your lips giving you goosebumps.

You finally press your lips onto him feeling his arms tightened around you, feeling the whole world disappear, only your bodies in action.

Clothing all over the floor as the room gets hotter by the second.

As Mena pressed his lips on your neck you felt yourself thinking about how the night was gonna end.

"What an anniversary, maybe the toys were a good idea, " You tell yourself. Mena hitting your sweet spot making you close your eyes with a breath.

You smirk to yourself as his lips pressed harder.

This was more like a steamy imagine not very smut or lemony. ♥👍 This was a request I've been wanting to finish so yeah! Very short, sorry.