Flirting

"Thank you so much for coming," Alexander said with a bright look in his eyes.

"It's an honor, " Mena replied politely as his hand laid firmly on your backless dress. He smiled at Alexander and carried you through the crowds of people.

He pulled out your chair like the gentleman that he is and sat next to you.

All the people clicking glasses of wine together while others laughed in their fancy long dresses.

Mena smiled deeply looking at the woman sitting next to him.

"What?" You giggled as a soft tint of rose fell upon your cheeks.

"You look gorgeous," He whispered in a mellifluous tone, his hand reaching for yours as you hold him tight.

The warmth of his palm made your whole body shiver in goosebumps.

"You deserve the award, you and the Aladdin cast worked really hard on this movie." You said minutes later as he chuckled.

"I want to work really hard on you." He moved his chair closer to yours, mumbling the sentence as his lips brushed lightly on your neck.

"Mena, we're in public." You giggled even more than last time causing him to lean back on the chair in a huge smile.

"Fine, but when we get home, I'll need to help you take off the dress." He whispered seductively making you but your lip just thinking about it.

"I can't wait." You reply back, reapply your lipstick and drinking from the red wine.

Very short