Aladdin 1992

Requested by Fxyrouz_Shalaby12

The foggy afternoon makes the day harder, you drag your exhausted feet through, coming home from work.

You plop down on the marble kitchen island. Your chin resting on your palm feeling drained and just utterly bored.

Let's just say, you were living, but living on a schedule, nothing exciting ever happened to you.

It was currently 6:00 p.m and now all you had to was get ready for the bed, the boring same routine, every single day.

The phone next you vibrates causing you to jump in fear only realizing it was a friend from work.

You swipe on the green phone button as Naomi speaks in her high excited tone.

"Nasim has invited us to her house, Mena and Will are going, you should come too!" You could basically see Naomi's face as you talk, she always had bright-lit eyes and such an energetic smile.

"Uhm, sure, yeah, what time?" Your eyes quickly turn to your clock, you need to break out of your routine, for at least a while.

"Mena volunteer to go pick you up so just be ready in like 30 minutes." She says as you click your tongue and play with your hair getting a bit anxious about Mena picking you up.

You say your goodbyes to Naomi, and grabbing a pair of Blue-ray movies and re-do your high ponytail.

The situation with Mena is that you have a massive crush on him ever since you first met, he is just so sweet and hot at the same time.

After thinking over Mena for like 29 minutes, the doorbell interrupts your thoughts making your eyes wide like saucers.

Mena nervously waiting in the other side of the door, you turn the knob exposing Mena with his hand behind his neck.

"Hey," He mumbles as your face produces a lip smile.

"Hey," Your voice sounds very monotone and plain.

"You ready?" His hand rubbing up and down his nape, a small tint of rosiness on his cheeks.

"Yeah,"

You both walk up to his black truck, feeling cozy just by sitting on the passenger seat.

The road feeling funny and awkward, the intense silence between you both seemed everlasting.

"Um, what happened with Dave." He asks, his grip on the wheel becoming tighter, his skin turning white and sweaty.

"We broke up." You mumble feeling your energy decrease.

Your head lowering, looking down at your thighs, causing a strand of brown hair fall in front of your eyes.

Mena's left side of his lips, tightened, feeling sorry for you and guilty for bringing it up.

"Mena, it's okay, you didn't know." You raise your head and punch his arm playfully as he looks over at you.

The hazel specks in his eyes glittering complimenting the structure of his face. There was more inside the look he gave you, you could feel it.

He jerks his head back on the road as you let out a sigh causing the strand of hair to fly away from your face and come back down again.

[At Nasim's House]

Naomi opens the door, pulling you into a warm hug. Your eyes closing near her shoulder, then Nasim welcomes you to the living room where Will sat.

He was wearing a very fancy robe with his initials written in silver on every inch of it.

"You really went all out, Will." You tell him as he offers you some popcorn with his gummy smile.

Mena coming in seconds later, with some of his famous vegan chocolate that you absolutely love.

He is a great cook, he could make boring healthy dishes taste amazing, he had his own show called 'Evolving Vegan' where you totally support him.

Naomi and Nasim coming in with more snacks for the night, Mena sitting on the carpet with you as Nasim and Naomi sit on the couch.

"What do you guys want to watch?" Nasim clicking on the remote control.

"ALADDIN." Mena and you both exclaim as the three fellows sitting out the couch look at both of you.

"We have watched that one many time," Nasim complaining as you roll your eyes.

"We can watch another movie after Aladdin, to be fair," Mena says as the three nod.

(Aladdin 1992 Movie - playing)

Part 2 coming soon (;