F.C.M (pt3)

Requested by many
(Full course meal = F.C.M)

"Uhh uhh, " Mena in hesitation not knowing what to tell you.

"Well, there's this girl that Mena might be falling for, she met her on the Aladdin set a couple of months ago," Naomi says nervously making Mena nod.

"Oh really?" You couldn't question your friends maybe Mena doesn't even want to tell you about the girl.

"Pretty?" You ask him as he licks his lips.

"Beautiful,"  His voice tells you as you wait for more details about this mysterious woman.

"And she's got these eyes that just-

" and her hair, wow-

"And her smile." He gives a deep sigh just thinking about her but he was looking directly at you.

You were going to ask until you find out, what's going.

"Are you guys not telling me something?" You finally ask feeling tension in the room.

"Umm," Naomi stands up from the couch moving your shoulders trying to take you to the other room.

"Let me explain-

"No, Naomi, you don't have to lie for me." Mena's voice reply as Naomi stops in her tracks.

"I have to do this sooner or later." He told both of you making your heart thud against your chest faster than ever.

"I'll be back," Naomi says heading to the master bedroom to leave both of you alone.

You walk slowly to Mena who was standing in direction of the hallway, his eyes softer than ever, his body and voice looked nervous.

"I uh...uhh, It's you." He told you making you walk a step backward.

Mena Massoud, your guy best friend, that you met a couple of months ago on the set 'Aladdin' was in front of you confessing his feelings.

"I know this probably isn't the right time to even say what I am about to say but I just need to get it off my chest," Mena says as you nod slightly.
Your body, stiff and nervous.

"I, uh, have liked you the first months I met you. I found out you had a boyfriend and it hurt me, just seeing you with him but you looked so happy." He stops and thinks for a bit, no expression on his face.

"Then I started noticing little things going on between you both. At the bonfire, it was like you guys were strangers. You were shaking of cold, Liam didn't even bother hugging you to warm you up, because of talking with his friends far away from you. I wanted to hold you so damn close to me." You came closer to him as you focused on his words. You remembered the bonfire, it was a very cold night and Mena was right about everything, things started that night.

"I might not be as handsome as Liam but I sure won't treat you the way he did." You look at him, he was so gentle and genuine.

"Hey no, you are handsome, you're Aladdin, bet there are teens and people out there reading fanfictions about you right now."  You told him, your hand reaching his cheek as he smiled.

"You're everything I need." He mumbles under his breath making your mouth curve into a shaky smile.

"I am falling for you, Y/n." Those six words seemed like the heaviest words being taken off from his body.

You did have feelings for Mena, strong ones, but you didn't notice it. Only Liam and Naomi did.

You feel your body missing Mena's touch like if your body had felt it before.

Your faces were so close together, his eyes shifted from your eyes down to your lips. His strong arms slide on your waist, feeling safer and safer by the second.

"Look, I have feelings for you, Mena."

"Strong feelings but I am not there yet." You told him as he smiled down at your beauty.

"Don't worry, I'll get you there." He says pushing your legs up to wrap around your torso as you giggle.

"Date night this Friday?" His eyebrow raised as you accept it.

"I'll pick you up at 7." Making you nod, you peck his cheek as he smiles.

Naomi walks out seeing how close your bodies are to each other making her smile really wide.

"So? Y/n, are you seeing someone right now?" Naomi teases as you giggle looking at Mena knowing what reply she wanted to hear.

"Yeah, I am currently interested in a particular man named Mena a.k.a  Aladdin." His words made both Naomi and him smile. His smile was worth falling for and maybe he knew that so he smiled wider.

Idk about this one but what do you guys think? I really want to end this one here, you guys can imagine what happened next (: ❤👍