Love at First Measure (pt8)

Requested by thirsty readers (jk I love you guys♥)

It's crazy how the world spins so fast, one moment you could be crying in your bathroom and the next you could be kissing the guy you have a huge crush on or to be fair, the guy you love, on the other.

Mena was looking down at your lips, knowing he had permission to touch them but he just couldn't bring himself to them.

You were still wearing your towel but you didn't mind it, you didn't mind Mena seeing you in a towel.

The silence in the room was now tranquil and just normal, no weird feelings between you both.

"What are we waiting for?" Mena breaking it away as you feel your body lean towards him in surprise.

"I am not sure but I am down for anything" You whispered as you feel his back muscles tense as he drew closer to you.

Your eyes drooped in exhaustion as Mena smile at you softly. You were working on some Aladdin costumes and hats, then Mena comes to take you to the club, you get intimidated by some really cute guy named Jonah, Mena gets jealous and takes you to drink, where you end up drunk, kiss Mena and basically come home to cry your heart out, almost think about suicide due to the alcohol in your body, you don't answer Mena's nor Naomi's texts asking if you are okay. Mena and Naomi sneak into your house to see if you are safe. Mena yells at you because he was worried sick. You both confess your feelings for each other and just have a really deep kiss. You are down for anything? He was right, it was a long day for you.

"Yeah for sleeping, come on, let's get you to bed." His arm turning you around where your back faced him. You let out an annoyed groan as he chuckled, taking you to your bedroom.

You changed in the closet as he waited patiently on the end of your queen bed.

You wore a white simple tank top with a pair of black and white striped shorts, leaving you hair to fall onto the sides of your face.

You open the closet door and make a jump to the bed making Mena admire your silliness

Your fingers reach for the covers and pillows, getting comfy and ready for Mena to join you but instead, he looks at you.

His dark chocolate eyes looking at how cute you look, a small smile on his face.

"Goodnight Y/n, I'll sleep in the couch, I don't want to bothe-

"Bother me? You don't bother me, being alone in this bed without a certain someone is what bothers me." Your voice laced with sassiness as you remove the covers from your legs.

You made your way to him, your hands slowly wrapping around his neck making you stand on your tippy-toes.

The warmth of his arms sliding around your waist makes you lean in closer to him, feeling his chest breathe.

You gently lay your head on his chest as he releases a peaceful sigh, his chin on your head.

"Fine, I'm sleeping with you." He says as you abruptly laugh at his words, your mind thinking very dirty.

"Okay no, I am sleeping next to you." He lets himself smile as you pull him by his collar white shirt.

"Thank you." You mumbled after you both laid in bed, your back pressed against his chest, his right arm sending warmth to your waist and stomach. You guys were holding each other in a position called "The Spoon", a hug where both bodies fit perfectly like spoons, you are little spoon and Mena is the big spoon.

You don't care what the name of the position is but all you care is of how incredibly good his touch feels. His breaths running down your neck causing you instant goosebumps. You feel completely safe and also just melting in his embrace. 

You were feeling more and more connected to Mena especially now that you know how his lips tasted.

Maybe the pleasure of the way he was holding you was caused you to stay up longer. You didn't want your sleepy self to completely ruin the moment and release from his arms. Feel his honey touch for a couple more seconds.

Author's note
-----------------------------------
Dear Mena, I am not a photographer but I can picture us together (;

About the chapter -
I am just teasing you guys, I just thought that Y/n had a long day to end up sore from *bang! b@n!g* Give the girl a break, just wait for the next chapter, that's the real 🔥 *bang bang!*