Birthday boy part 1

Requested by DeelovesMena

You were what people called a stripper, you would go to parties and dance for men and just seduce them for money. A one-night stand woman.

This weekend you were called by your boss, someone schedule a party for this upcoming Friday, and from all the rumors, it seemed like a big party for a special someone. You dance and practice all week trying your best to win the spot to go and be booked for that party.

You tried more costumes for the day and just hoped to be perfect for the dance.

Your family never really supported you about being a stripper and you didn't either, you just want to be a dancer but the stripper job was the cheapest and easiest way to do it.

Your boss Daniel calls you realizing just maybe you would be able to be out this weekend.

"Hey, Y/n, you will be going to the party this weekend, it was booked by Will Smith," Daniel tells you as you gasp having your friend eating a twinkie in front of you.

"Oh my God, Will Smith!? Wait...isn't he married?" You ask nervously as Daniel laughs.

"No, babe, the dance was wanted by Will Smith to a friend, it's a surprise dance." He says as you nod just thinking of the mystery birthday boy.

"Okay, okay, any theme or requests?" You ask looking at your costumes who laid on the bed.

"Yes, they just said to be sexy and very Aladdin-like, the party will start at 9 p.m and it will end at 2 a.m," Daniel says as you bite your lip.

You end the call and looked down at your naughty costumes, none of them were Aladdin-inspired.

Genevieve, your best friend, starts looking up costumes online. She had always been a major supporter of yours, knowing you weren't deep down a stripper, you were a sweet girl with a huge dream that right now just couldn't be accomplished.

She bites her lips thinking of what to dress you in.

"Will Smith and Aladdin, that sounds familiar," Genevieve says as she types on the keyboard, a poster of Aladdin with Will Smith appears, a young man dressed up like Aladdin and a beautiful young woman that plays Jasmine.

"Oh my God, what if...what if this is the birthday boy?" She says as you look at the picture, you search for a name and the name appears, Mena Massoud.

"He is not ugly at all, Y/n!" Genevieve says as you laugh

"He isn't, " You mumble as Genevieve's eyes light up.

"Jasmine costume, perfect." She says as you smile.

"Perfect, " You agree just thinking of how nervous you will be for tomorrow.