Love at First Measure (pt9)

Requested by a lot of readers

Slowly and reluctantly,  you uncover your face.  Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window causing you to squint.

Mena's eyelids shut as he slept, his once combed back hair was now messy but still managed to look good.
His arms were still around you keeping you warm all night long, you couldn't deny it, he was good.

You look over at the clock, the bright red numbers saying [9:00]. You let your body slowly and carefully escape from Mena's grasp.

Your legs falling out of the bed onto your fluffy white carpet, feeling how the morning sunlight welcomed you for the day. Last night was chaotic and just so emotionally exhausting, you need to start fresh.

The closet door opens as you pick out an outfit for the day, you grab a pair of high waisted jeans that cover your belly button.

You walk out of the room looking for the new shirt you remembered you left in a bag the other day.

Eyes scanning the kitchen counter or drawer, then onto the living room and coffee table but there was nothing.

The morning light not helping one bit to find the missing

(Skip and edit)

His arms slid from behind, massaging your hips, molding them with his bare hands. Moving them up your stomach and breasts.

"Wha-what are you doing?" You whisper softly feeling Mena's chest touch with your back, your ass pressed against his lower body.

"What we couldn't finish last night." His voice completely melting you in his arms, feeling the need to turn around and kiss him.

He turns you around so both your faces meet each other, pressing your lips together with force. His tongue was in your mouth, something in kindergarten that sounded disgusting now felt amazing. (Edit)

He picks you up not breaking up the kiss and rams your ass on the kitchen
island. His torso between your thighs as he removes your jeans.