Love at first measure (pt5)

🎉 Party time 🎉

After a small 5-minute drive, you finally arrive. It was a public club but it seemed like Mena and you fell in the VIP section along with your other friends.

Mena locks his truck as you are able to hear the muffled music from outside, the bass vibrating the ground as couples walk out holding hands while also being drunk.

The warm sensation of Mena's hand strikes your back as he pushes you through the entrance. People who look 21 and older danced on the LED floor.

The scenery of the club was jaw-dropping to you, it felt like you can have lots of fun.

Your ears instantly picking up the melody that played on the loudspeakers, the DJ was playing your favorite song.

You lift shoulders while also tried a chest roll, feeling all your worries go away just by being in a club.

Mena was looking around for your friends but your constant movements made him turn and look at you in confusion.

His left eyebrow raises as you give him a cheeky smile, the tips of your shoulders almost touching your cheeks.

"It's my jam!" You shout over the music as his mouth slowly curves into an irresistible smile.

He looks away and finally sees Naomi in a private table, the VIP section.

His hand pulling you through the crowd, as you see more colors and faces.

After everything, you finally land on the table, Naomi looking at Mena and back at you.

"You convinced her?!" Naomi surprised of your presence next to her. Mena letting out shy chuckle knowing it wasn't really hard to get you out. He is totally your weakness.

"It was tough." Mena lying as you crossed your legs and arms as Naomi pulls you for a side hug.

A bright expression on her face making you smiled back. If you were being honest, both Naomi and Mena had a very contagious smile. Just the way Naomi's eyes wrinkled by the curves of her smile, you could just tell it was genuine, but when Mena smiles.

Oh boy.

It's like, you can see all of his persona in his smile, his soul painted on his grin, bright sunshine across his face and just to add more charm, his cute dimples.

"Where's Will?" You ask as Naomi points behind you. You jerk your head in the direction where she pointed, seeing Will with a small glass on his hand while leaning his upper body back in forth, laughing hard like always.

His other hand on another guy's shoulder for support. The other guy was chuckling so they are probably friends.

He was very attractive, maybe just as much as Mena. He had a very intimidating stare that suddenly locked onto you.

You felt like your body shut down, his eyes pinned like nothing was going to take away his attention from your face. There was just so much intensity in his eyes.

Mena's voice behind you as Naomi played with a small strand of her hair. You suddenly feel a lump in your throat growing heavier and heavier.