Love at First Measure (Part 2)

•9:05 am on Friday

"I am sorry Guy, I am on my way

"I am sorry Guy, I am on my way." You answer your phone, driving as fast as you could to the set. You were running a bit late scared that the cast was going to complain.

*skip the frustration of you driving while drinking coffee because you have enough frustrations (; *

You walk into the set that was being crowded with cameras and lights, everything that you could possibly think a film will need.

Your head spinning in frustration, trying your best to find Ritchie. Suddenly, out of the blue, a beautiful young lady about your age bumps into you.

Your coffee splashed all over your dark green pants. Her bright face turns into a frown scared of your reaction.

"Oh my God! I am so sorry, let me help you clean that up." She says as she takes you into a launch room.

She grabs a napkin and tries her best to clean you up a bit.

"Hey, hey, it's alright, thank you." You reassure her as she stops and gives you a nervous smile.

"I am Naomi Scott," She extends her hand for you to shake.

You take it and nod with a smile. She wasn't wearing black clothes like the rest of the crew, she was probably part of the cast, an actress.

"I'm Y/n, " You say as you realized you are supposed to be somewhere measuring the cast.

"Well, Y/n, nice to meet you. Mena, Will, and I are still waiting for our costume designer to get our measurements." She says as you hide your smile.

"Then I guess you aren't too mad that I was late?" You bite your lip as her eyes turn into saucers.

"Oh my God, Guy! Our costume designer is here!" She says as Ritchie shows up from the other room.

"I am sorry for being late, " You apologize to Guy as he pats your back.

"It's alright, kiddo, " He tells you as he takes you away from Naomi and outside the launch room.

"Okay, trust me the cast is in no hurry, they have been spending some time together so it's like if they are hanging out, they won't even notice you're late," Guy continues.

"Just go out there and do what you have to do. I'll be in charge of the cost of the necessary material after you have everybody's measurements." He tells you as you enter the launch room again.

You walk into the tanned brown room were couches and pillows were on every corner, a coffee maker on the counter with a snack bar. A group of faces that you have seen before on the tv or silver screen. The first person was Will Smith from Prince of Bel Air or MIB, if you didn't know the guy then you were living under a rock.

"Well, Y/n, let me introduce you to the cast." Naomi shows up behind you as you held your tools on a black leather bag.

"I am playing Jasmine and right there is Aladdin, Mena Massoud," Naomi says as you look at the handsome man talking to Will.

Mena, he had the kind of face that completely took your breath away. He's got a sun-kissed skin with beautiful brown curls, some falling on his forehead gracefully. He didn't need blue or green eyes to make him attractive, just his dark dreamy eyes were enough to make you weak at the knees. He's slim and muscular enough to make you feel safe in his arms. Not a very tall man but the perfect size for you, a few inches taller than you. Lips ripe for the kissing but for now just for the talking.

Naomi introduced you the rest of the cast but you didn't listen, Mena was everything on your mind.

Naomi walks you over to them as you breathe in. Mena's eyes travel from Will to you as soon as you reach his peripheral view.

The intense eyes locking with you as he licks his lips. His lips curved into a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet that warms your cheeks.

"Guys, this is y/n, our costume designer." Naomi breaks the silence as you stop daydreaming.

"Y/n, oh yeah! I've heard some pretty great stuff from you!" Will says as you give him a huge smile. Will was the type of loud people that you didn't mind.

"Really? Thank you." You thank him as Mena offers you a seat next to him.

"No, yeah, Will's right, you are pretty talented." Mena agrees to make you smile wider bending your head nervously.

"I can't deny it, I mean, am I not on the set of the new Aladdin movie or not?" You tell them as they laugh. You stand up and place your leather bag on the table hearing whispering behind you. You hear footsteps behind you as you sigh hoping it wouldn't be Mena because he makes you intensely nervous.

"So, Y/n, " Mena says leaning on the opposite side of the table as your fingers move into every opening in your bag.

"I know it's really rude to ask a woman her age but how old are you?" He says as you look up at him for a second and back now.

"I'm 23 and you?" You stop looking and check your jean pockets.

"27, pretty old I know." He says as you giggle with him.

"Mena Massoud playing Aladdin, you don't get that privilege every day." You answer him as he gives you a small laugh.

"Therefore I am very grateful for it," He says in sweet man voice.

"Costume designer of Aladdin, you don't get that every day," He jokes as you look at him and laugh. His eyes following your lips and eyes.

"Right, very grateful." You catch your breath as you find the yellow measuring tape and pull out your phone on the 'NOTES' app.

"Do you mind going first, Mena." You ask him.

"A pleasure," He tells you as you tell him how to stand. You measure his torso, length of every arm, length of every leg, length of the chest, length of shoulders and the size of the head.

Whenever he is not looking straight, he looks at you without you noticing since you are too distracted writing numbers down.

"Alright, we've got your measurements, Aladdin." You roll the tape and finish some measurements up.

"Thank you, Jasmine." He mumbles as you write down on a piece of paper not realizing he called you Jasmine until he was gone. You hide your smile and measure Naomi next just thinking about the attractive new Aladdin. Maybe this opportunity wasn't so bad after all.

I am trying to update sooner and thank you for all the support ♥♥♥ I will do the third part on this imagine 💕