Long and hot-blooded

I want to apologize for not updating, it's just getting really hard to write, I need more precious videos/ interviews of Mena :)

Requested by BTSJiminsJams_21

"So, Y/n, any boyfriends?" Will's voice making your head turn at the sound of your name.

"No, not really." You could feel the 8 eyes dug onto your face waiting for the answer while Naomi smiles down at her feet knowing your little secret.

"Why so?" Will's loud voice making Mena and Nasim let out an awkward chuckle.

"I guess, I haven't found anyone." You try your best to sound uninterested so you change the subject.

The four of you were at Will's house having a delicious dinner. You wore a beautiful red dress, a waterfall braid hairstyle, and red bold lipsticks.

Mena, he looked really good tonight. His hair in beautiful dark curls and his tan skin under the white-collar shirt he wore. The dimple on his cheek taunting you.

You cross your legs, picking up more food with your fork, onto your mouth.

The room was silent and it grew hotter and hotter of the pure awkwardness around the five of you.

The clacking of utensils and then gulping down food made it 10x worse.

"Anyway, how about you Mena? Anyone special lately?" Naomi says raising her left eyebrow with her bright gummy smile.

Mena's closed mouth chewing on his food while giving a small lip smile, and rolling his eyes, all the same time.

He finishes his small portion and chuckles nervously, cleaning his lips with the napkin.

"Uh no, no, like Y/n, haven't found anyone yet." He says looking over at you when his voice says your name. He gives you the sweetest smile and so you can't resist yourself, giving him one back.

"Ugh, well just know you won't be young and pretty all your life!" Naomi scolds Mena and you as you can't help but laugh.

Mena stands up from the table after a couple laughs, his hand reaching for his glass but a very delicate hand is there before his, your hand.

The warmth feeling of his palm pressed against the dorsal surface of your hand. An instant warmth traveling from your arm to your cheeks, feeling your ears boil in heat and turn red as a tomato.

Naomi, Nasim, and Will, all looking at both of you. The looks were confusing but also intimidating.

A small 'sorry' leaves your lips, releasing the glass letting Mena take it to the sink as you feel your body slouch and want to crawl in a ball due to embarrassment and all of the pinkness appearing on your face.

"Oh, I see! When where you guys going to tell me about this?!" Will's loud voice being heard three houses down, if possible.

"Looks like you two are!" Nasim's both index fingers touching like indicating 'kissing'.
Mean coming back to sit on his chair, with a very uncomfortable glance.

"You guys are so cute together!" Naomi's smile timid yet also teasing.

You look over at shy Mena, whose smile was facing his feet along with with his dark dreamy eyes, some of the curls falling in front of his forehead.

After the minutes, the teasing just grew annoying and plain rude making your eyebrows connect and your cheeks warm-up of anger.

Mena's plain face looking at Naomi, Nasim, and Will. The look that you would give someone when something is not funny.

Your eyes travel from his chocolate eyes to his soft lips, both his lips and his dimple were taunting you at this exact moment, you found yourself, biting hard on your lower lip.

Mena's eyes looking over at you and then down at your lips, feeling your friends' laughter grow blurry and countless.

"This will shut them up," You whisper to Mena as he has no time to react. Your arms push your body away from the chair, your butt rammed on Mena's thighs, as your hand slides on his shoulder and down his collarbone.

Next thing you know, his tongue was inside your mouth, adrenaline kicking in, feeling your eyes close.

It felt good, crazy good. The sensation was different than any kiss before, tasting him making you feel like you're starving, it was all too good. Maybe too good, it ended so quick, you pulled away making Mena's eyes open a second after yours.

The small lingering on your lips after the hot kiss you had with Mena, his eyes were looking at you in a very different way.

"Holy shit!" Naomi cussed under her breath as they are all left speechless just like Princess Jasmine did.

You were still seating on Mena's thighs but it didn't seem to bother him, you look away, away from his very attractive face.

"We're just going to go..." The three of them slowly left the table with their jaws completely dropped and their eyes completely opened.

They did indeed leave the room. Which meant to talk with Mena.

"I am sor-

Mena stealing your breath away as he pulls you into a very deep wet kiss. His strong hand pressed on your cheek, stinging your skin with heat and chills. The sounds of your lips collide were probably the hottest thing you could ever hear because you both were tasting a very delicious flavor.

He bites your lip, making your eyes grow wide with passion and desire. His hand on your waist and your ass on his thighs now felt completely right and just perfect.

He stops and looks at your eyes, his hands had probably traveled and touched almost every exposed body part of yours.

His palms now were resting on your hot cheeks, his chest rising up and down, faster than ever.

"I should probably apo-

You lean into another kiss making his body weak and hotter. You felt hooked to his lips and you didn't want to stop because he kissed you, the second time.

After a few kisses later, you both sigh, and looked into each other's eyes and lips. 

"I can't act as if nothing happened...I want and need to make things right." Mena says as his fingers rest on your thighs.

"Can you go out on a date with me?" He says making you smile.

"You do realize we have way more stuff to talk about besides the kiss." You respond back as he nods very eagerly.

"Like what?" He says sarcastically but still waiting for an answer.

"Why did you kiss me back?" You ask him, feeling the heat still remain on your skin.

"You're a really good kisser but maybe if you accept its date I'll finish my reply, " He says pulling you're for a tight hug as you giggle on his shoulder.

"Yes, then, I'll go on a date with you." Your smile is brighter than ever before.

A/n: I really enjoyed writing this chapter, it was a really good request, part 2 or no? <3