Mal's Drive-in

This imagine was inspired by the song, Senorita, by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello.

You pulled down on the fabric of your pink uniform skirt, redoing your messy ponytail as Dania, your work buddy, comes back with an empty tray.

She unties her apron and places it on the table, looking for her tip inside the soft leather pockets.

She pulls out $5 with a smile, grabbing a napkin to fan her sweaty face.

"This heat is gonna kill us!" She groans as you nod with a smile, she was right, it was a very hot afternoon, and hotter with the uniforms on.

"Our shifts are almost done, hold on for a bit." You reply as she rolls her eyes in frustration.

As you two continue talking, the bell hanging above the door rings, another client.

It was a young man with an attractive physique, droplets of sweat sliding all over his body as Dania and you stare in awe.

"He is one hot dude," Dania says as you punch her arm.

"Dania, you have a boyfriend!" You chuckle as she smiles.

"There is no harm in looking, " She teases as you roll your eyes.

"Well then, I do have a boyfriend so you should go." She smirks as you shake your head.

"Oh no. No. No.no." You say, just thinking of all the ways you can get embarrassed.

"Mhm, " Her mouth hums as she kicks you out of the counter, a menu on your hand.

"Damn you, Dania." You whisper to yourself as you walk up to his table.

"Hey, welcome to Mal's Drive-in, just call me over when you are ready to order, "

You place the menu in front of him as his mouth curves into a smile. You felt like the world just slapped you in the face, he had the most beautiful smile you had ever seen.

"Would...you like any water?" You ask him as he nodded.

You leave the table as Dania stares at both of you through a cupcake display.

"I need a glass of water," You whisper-yell at her.

"Oh right, right." Dania comes back from her daydreaming session and fills up the glass.

"They would look so cute together, " Dania whispers to herself as you walk back to his table.

"Here you go, anything else?" You ask him, placing the glass in front of him.

"That would be all, thanks y/n." He says reading your name tag.

You nod and walk away confused, he seemed like a rich guy.

"So, how did it go?" Dania asks wanting the details.

"Ugh, nothing." You tell her the truth.

"

Seriously, Y/n, you need someone ASAP, you won't be young and pretty all your life," Dania says tying her apron back on as a family of four arrive.