Just a fan

Inspired by the story of menasmunchkins and DeelovesMena
Go check out menasmunchkins ♥♥imagines♥♥

Y

ou had a long day at work, the most exciting part of the day was your body feeling the soft sheets on the bed waiting for your splendid arrival.

You weren't that matured woman who cooked some lovely dinner at 8 pm and watch Grey's Anatomy (not sponsored).

You were 24, the youngest at work, but the age didn't stop you from working just like the other women, so you were pretty damn exhausted.

You re-heated some leftovers from the day before and turned on the tv to some 'Looney tunes' because they never get old. (Not sponsored either)

You bring your soft blanket into the living room and your phone as a smile grows in your face. You place on some comfortable pj's and scroll through your social media hoping Mena, your idol, blessed your feed like always.

He did indeed, a video of him working out at a gym

He did indeed, a video of him working out at a gym. Your eyes turn to hearts as soon as you saw him. You double-tap the video for a like.

"If only he knew how hot he is, " You tell yourself biting your lower lip as Buggs Bunny eats his carrot on the tv.

You click on comments and laugh at some thirsty fans filling up the comment section. You couldn't blame them, he was one handsome man.

You make yourself a hot sleep tea for the night as you click on Mena's private message.

"Like if your message will get through a sea of dms," You thought to yourself, just thinking of how silly it would be.

"Hey, it's worth the try, right?" You finally say typing on your screen.

____________________________________