My hero

C/o/e - the color of eyes
C/o/h- the color of hair

"Christian, he's just my friend! We weren't flirting!! You have to believe me." The desperate cries could be heard from miles away but it seemed like everyone heard and no one said anything.

Your abusive boyfriend looks into your scared (c/o/e) eyes with a small smirk on his face, immediately laughing the next minute.

"I wasn't born yesterday Y/n!! I know that you like him! You probably have been hooking up behind my back huh?!" He gets closer as you know exactly what will happen next, the same routine almost every week, a new bruise will be stamped on your weak body once again.

Your soft hands hit the frigid floor as you look defenseless compared to him. He knew how much fear there was in you but he didn't care, he just thought about hurting you because you can talk.

"We haven't and we will never cause I am not like one of the whores you go to fuck all night!" You spit at his face as he grows angrier.

You can feel it coming but something grew in you.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU GOING TO HIT ME?! GO AHEAD! Just know that makeup won't cover every bruise and scratch, you piece of shit!!"

He hesitates deeply before he lets his fist into my neck and cheek. The immense pain of bone against bone. It's not something you can used to, but it's something that is so predictable.

Another busted lip and purple eye, life won't be able to get worse.

There is a furious knock on the door as you feel your face expressions freeze. Christian breathes harder then ever before and grabs your wrist pulling you into another room.

"If you make a sound, I swear to God, I will kill you!" He says as you sob quietly.

You can hear the front door open as a woman's voice talks to Christian.

Christian's POV
"What is going on in here?!" The woman asks as I roll my eyes at her.

"It's none of your business, "

"Excuse me, there are screams every single fucking day and those screams are scaring my children." She snaps back as I want to knock her out unconscious.

"Then tell them to cover their fucking ears!" I yell back as the banging of the other room caught her attention.

"Help me please!" The muffled voice of my girlfriend from the other room.

I told her to not make a single stupid sound.

"You are a monster!" The woman runs off as I can help but run into the house with my luggage, packing everything I possibly need.