Not meant to last

Lowkey requested by ♥Menamassoudimagines
Tragic...

Mena, that Mena. He is everything to you but the anger got the worst out of both of you. You would always argue that he wasn't around enough, that you missed him every damn second and he kept coming up with excuses.

Every side had their own story and you both weren't willing to step into each other's shoes.

Tonight, you had the biggest argument.

"Y/n, I love you with all my heart but you have to understand I did this for you! That woman means nothing to me!! " He shouts as you rock back in forth on top of the bed, strong eyes glaring at him.

"Seriously, Mena, the way you looked at her?! You, men, are so blind to see it!" You yell back at him, anger always first before pain.

"Y/n, I love you." He told you in a soft voice as you shook your head.

"We are through, " You whisper and his voice lets out a small gasp as his eyebrows join together.

"Baby, this doesn't have to end like this." He mumbles as you kick him out of the room before he sees you break down.

You locked yourself in the bathroom and hopped into the shower hoping the sound of the water would hide your sobs of pain.

The cold water creating small streams down every corner of your naked body. You felt like the whole world around you was falling apart as your mouth created the ugly sounds of pain.

You wish you weren't so insecure about his love but you also wish he wouldn't be as charming and loving as he is to you to other women.

You heard Mena's yell outside your door like a small whisper from the two doors, like small echoes traveling the room.

The anger came back but this type, the pain wasn't replaced. The emotions were mixed making your mind crazy.

You started punching the shiny bricked wall, your knuckles starting to bleed as you punched harder hoping to distract your mind. You start jumping with your knees like a little kid having a tantrum. Your hair stuck to your body due to the water as your chin tremble.

You didn't clean your cuts and bruises, you left them exposed as you exit the shower. Mena's presence behind the door. You lay in the bed with the towel wrapped around our body, thinking of the sweet memories, where you once gave you each other kisses and held each other till morning sunlight.

The tears coming again as you hear Mena's soft cries, by now Mena would have been in the room holding you close to him, shaky voices and apologizing to each other but Mena wasn't there and that was a sign, maybe this time it was for real.

"Baby, let me in." His voice is tired and shaky as you sobbed again.

"Go away, " You really meant stay, you were so confused. You wanted him next to you but far from you now.

He did leave that night and you both cried yourselves to sleep, hoping the sun would help a bit in the morning.

3 years later