chapter 026

Mr Heartwood's POV

The loud sound of the banging of the door made me turn around to face the punk. His eyes glared at me silently, blood dripping down his hand. " Are you finally calmed now? " I stated looking back at his threatening eyes. It's been awhile since I saw that glare. It must have been ten years now, the time he lost his mother. " I quit!! Whatever you're planning is non of my businesses anymore" The punk stated low but firm, he could actually be scary at times. He then gave one last glare before turning around and leaving. I knew this would've happened. I'm not that stupid to not prepare something. " Didn't you ever thought your mother's death was off" I stated out loud before he could even leave, he stopped straight on his tracks. The only thing that would stop him from being rebellious would be his mother.

" Did you really think your mother really died? " I snapped, the punk clenching his fist and jaw tightly. That means he's being bothered. " What do you mean? " He snapped, the deadly glare came back as he continued to throw daggers with his eyes. " Where is she? " I looked away from him and looked up outside. " Kill the girl, and I'll consider letting you see her" I stated turning to him now blinking in confusion. " I'll give you think week. That must be enough already" I ended signalling the people to drag him out.

Fiera's POV

Days have passed but until now, I'm still stucked in my cage, the so called mansion of my father. I looked up to my door, the doors vomiting Ethan out. I rolled my eyes when he suddenly sat beside me. " You alright? " Ethan asked. I don't just get it why he always agrees with dad in whatever. They want to keep me here, I shouldn't leave the mansion what matters happens. That's what they always tell me. Not to leave the mansion. " Are you going to keep ignoring me? " He asked, still I ignored him. I heard a sigh from him before he stood up " I'm going down now" He stated before footsteps started to cease and the door closed. I turned my head to the door, taking a peak if he had left when a sudden ring made me almost jump from my seat. I rolled my eyes at my phone taking it and opening the message, who could this be? I blinked at the unknown number on my screen.

Meet me at the cafe... Pierce

I blinked at the last word written on the message. Pierce... Is it him? I sighed, now that I think of it, I never had his number at the first place. How did he even get my number? What a mysterious guy, I even doubt I really did know him. But, does he think I'll still meet him knowing he's a part of a mafia that could kill me in any moment. But... I have this thought he won't kill me. Ugh!! What a twisted life. I shook my head and went to delete the message but... Gosh!! I'm so curious of what he wanted to say. I'm really stupid... I took a deep breath and slumped down my bed. Should I go? I thought sitting up my seat. Ugh!! I slumped down the bed again. Curiosity is my weakness!! I admit it!!

I took one deep breath and walked down the stairs looking at every single direction. I sighed when no one was around and walked down out of the house at the back door. I sighed when I got out. I went inside the garden and stopped at my secret passage way out the mansion. I climbed the tree next to the borders. I usually do this when I was a kid but none of them found out my way out, well, that's what I think. And as I've expected,  a guy in black still stood outside the borders watching. I took one pinecone from the tree and threw it on the other side. The stupid guard went to check the noise giving me time to jump over the fence and run away without being noticed. I turn back to see that the guy returned to his position like nothing happened. I smoked in satisfaction and went on my way.

I got in the cafe and went to sit on the same table we sat on the other day. " You'll forgive me, right " I blinked and shook my head when the event the last time came in mind. It was just an act, no need to be bothered. I blinked when the wait started to feel so long until my phone ring again. I took my phone out and read the message.

Leave the place using the back door, you'll see me there

I furrowed my  brows in question. What is he pulling up now? He's just like my dad, needing me to go to lot of places before reaching my real destination. Is he... Distracting people? I blinked and looked around the place, I don't see anyone suspicious inside. My eyes looked out the cafe and immediately looked back like I haven't seen a guy in black. He's also covering his face with a mask and cap, I could hardly see who he was. I gulped and stood up from my seat. I walked toward the girls restroom taking a peak to see that the guy already can't see me before walking away to the backdoor. I got out of the place looking back to see if he found me. I almost squealed when someone grabbed my wrist and pushed me to the wall at the corner, covering my mouth. " You're being followed" I blinked when my eyes met Pierce. Suddenly, I felt like something was weighing on me making it hard to breathe. What's happening? What's with this sudden feeling? I was just okay a minute ago, but... Why do I suddenly feel this way... Weird!!  I'm so weird!! " He left!! Let's go somewhere else" His voice hadn't changed a bit and somehow, it keeps me having the thought of what happened to him. Where had he been the passed years. How was he doing? Somehow, my head started to ask thousands of questions I haven't asked before. Seeing him, makes me confused and be full of questions, I'm badly curious...

They met again finally.... Anyway just reminding you for the votes and all. Thank you once again for coming this farand I do hope you guys still continue reading, love lots..