chapter 016

Fiera's POV

" Prelims is coming up!! Check your notes... And highlight the topics I told you. You guys better not fail!! Anyone who fails would be dead. Dismiss" The annoying prof inquired before leaving the class. Everyone immediately stood up. I took my things with me and walk over the exit seeing as my tutor already left. " Hey, Fiera, tomorrow's exam... " Cam stated as I pass by her. I only waved " I need to study" I shouted back before sprinting out. I smiled when I got sight of Pierce, I stopped next to him and walked with the same pace. It became my usual routine after class. Following him from school to home and bothering him just to tutor me, I guess he got used to it.

I blinked when he entered his car, I immediately walk around and entered the passenger seat. He turned to me with furrowed brows and the same treatment goes. I smiled at him, he rolls his eyes and started the engine like I didn't exist. I took my notes out and started to read parts of it. " What do I do after this? " I snapped and took my notes up to him, as usual he ignored me. Hw parked his car and left, I followed him up the building until his door. He stopped with a deep breath and faced me. " Don't even think of going inside my house. That's your house" He stated pointing out at my door. I only nod " I know "

He rolled his eyes at me and opened the door of his apartment. I smiled and walked past him, I heard him grumble from behind. I've been used to this kind, I felt like his house belongs to me now. I entered the living room of the house, put my bag down and sat on the floor in front the table. I took my books, notes and pen out while he entered rolling his eyes at me. " I'm ready" I snapped smiling as I look up at the glaring guy. He ignored me and sat on the couch flowing his eyes as usual. I rolled my eyes and took the book, I went to sit next to him. "If X is equal to the algebraic expression 5x raised to the power of ten, 8x raised to the power... " I stopped reading aloud when his eyes opened. He took the book from me and sat on the floor. I smiled and sat on the floor myself. " I'm not repeating myself so open your ears wide" He snapped turning the page of the book.

I only nod. Judging at him now, he do really look like a student, it's just that he has this annoyed expression. I smiled evilly and turned to the page of the book he turned to, the discussion began.

Pierce POV

" Are you done? " I asked rolling my eyes to look down at Fiera. I raised my brows when her head was now on the table, above the book, her hand still holding her pen loosely. I sighed and river the headpjonwsoff my head and went in front her. She's sleeping. I looked up at the wall clock to see that it was almost midnight. I sighed and look back  the girl, my eyes stopping at her sleeping form. Without even knowing it, I sat in front her and examined how she sleeps. Her long black hair fell off the table scattered some even covering her eyes. Her face was small and her mouth half parted as she breathe. The long ness of her eyelashes also became evident. Anyone would mistook her for being an angel, or at least the sleeping beauty. She seemed at peace.

I utterly shook my head and blinked at what I was doing. How childish!! I'm not in high school! I shook my head once again and stood up. I need to wake her up but... She might not be able to fall asleep after I do. I sighed and went out of my apartment and faced hers. I tried opening the door with some common passcodes like her birth date, or something but then the door never opened so I went back inside mine and stare at her sleeping form in thought. If I can't wake her up and can't even open her door... I sighed in hesitation before carrying the girl up and laying her on my bed. I took the covers and covered her up. She might as well sleep on the bed than on the floor. I shook my head looking back at the living room, my eyes stopping at the couch. I can't believe I'll be sleeping there. Aish!! I rolled my eyes and turned the lights off, I should never allow her to enter my house next time.

Fiera's POV

I rolled over my bed clutching my pillow. It's so nice sleeping, why does my bed smells a little different today. It smells better than before. I remember I hadn't changed my bed sheet for amonth now, I wonder why it smells nice. I reached out my hands all over the bed, where's my teddy? I opened my eyes and looked down the bed if it fell but then I didn't found anything but the floor. " Where is it? " I murmured to myself but then slumped down to bed again, I'm still sleepy. Wait! What time is it? I closed my eyes and tried grabbing my phone on my bedside table but then my hand caught something weird. It felt like a frame. I took the thing and faced it front my face. Opening my eyes, I saw a woman and a little boy. " Hmmm, I guess I've seen this before. " I stated lowly before closingmy eyes again and dropping the frame on the bed.

But then my eyes opened wide when realization took in me. I immediately sat up from the bed and took the frame to my face. The woman and the boy, I remember it was the same frame I got from the fifth box in Pierce House. I blinked keeping at the frame before roaming my eyes at the whole place, my eyes widen even more. This is not my house!! It's Pierce!! I blinked ad immediately stood up from the bed, checking myself, I sighed when I was still whole. But, what am I doing here? And where the hell is that Pierce? I furrowed my brows as I think. Last night I asked Pierce to tutor me again. I was answering the problem he asked me to and then... What happened then? Did I fall asleep? Then why am I on his bed? Did I sleepwalk? Or did he... I shook my head and took my things on the table. I left the house after.

Chapter sixteen done... Don't forget to ☑vote☑. Comment down your insight too... I love you guys... Proceeding now to chapter seventeen