chapter 025

Fiera's POV

I sighed when the prof started his discussion but still, Pierce was not in sight. I tried knocking on his door this morning but no one did answer after trying a few more times. Where could he have been? I sighed and faced his apartment after school hoping that he would open the door once I knock. It's just making me worry about him suddenly out of sight. I gulped nervously and took one last breath before finally knocking on the door. Thelmockonthe door sounded through the halls and I smiled when the door opened.

" Who... " I blinked when a woman in her forties opened the door and stare at least questioningly. " Oh... You must be the girl in room 425, we just got in this morning" I blinked multiple times at what the woman was saying but then nod at her before running downstairs to the guard house. I gasped for air stopping and looking up to the security guard. " Hmmm... It's been so long since you've visited, are you going on dates now" The security guard stated smiling as he looked at me. " The guy, living next door to me, in room 426..." I paused licking my dried lips, I don't even know what I wanted to ask him. " Oh... The young man you say... " He stated suddenly making me look up at him in hope " I saw him coming back in the middle of the night but he left after that. This morning, people in black suit came and took his belongings and paid a big cash for his stay here. After that, they left. A family came after, the landlord told me to guide them to his apartment. "

I blinked at the info I'm still absorbing till now. He left, people in black suit came, and a family now lives in his apartment. Everything just doesn't make sense. Why did he leave? Why so sudden? Why now? I don't understand a thing... I just don't...  I blinked when a car suddenly stopped in front me, Ethan getting out in a rush. Why is he here? "We need to go" I blinked when he suddenly pulled me by the wrist and pushed me inside the car. He go in the driver seat and started driving so fast. " What is it? What's with the rush? " I asked when he continued driving in a rush. " We need to leave. " He stated turning the car over. I furrowed my brows in confusion at him " Why? " I asked confused. " Your identity got leaked " I blinked multiple times at him and sat straight on my seat. My identity got leaked... What does he mean... " How? " I asked lowly more to myself as I tried thinking for answers. The only person I have told the truth is... Pierce! He wouldn't...." Let's go for now, your father is waiting for you at the mansion" My thoughts we're cut off and I clenched my fist shaking the thoughts coming into my head

A few more minutes passed and we reached the gate of the mansion. As usual, men in black guarded the place intact. I sighed when the car finally pulled to a stop. I went out and followed Ethan out " How? " I asked again blocking his way inside. " How did it leak? "I asked. I at least need to confirm it wasn't him. Ethan sighed and looked straight my eyes. He was hesitant for a moment before finally deciding to talk " Pierce Cullen." I blinked again and again and again suddenly getting speechless. I shook my head when everything just started to make sense. Why he became my seatmate... Why he suddenly popped beside my doors... Why he said he likes me.... Everything that he did... Everything that he said... Everything... Was a plain act. "What would you do if I said it wasn't part of the playboy act, what if I say everything from the beginning wasn't part of me being the playboy" No, everything from the beginning was a plain act, everything.

Kurt's POV

" How did it go? " I lowered my head when Mr Heartwood turned to me " The place was empty when we got there. We have suspected that there's someone protecting her" I stated politely. He looked at my eyes in question making me lower my head once again and pass a file to him. "He's Ethan Wade, the student Council president. A lot saw him with the girl a few times. I guess he was also the one who helped her escape. " I answered. I heard him take a deep breath " What about that punk? " I blinked " He's still locking himself inside his room. The maids heard shatterings inside but no one would dare go in." I stated while Mr heartwood nod and look up to Pierce's room. " As expected, what a spoiled brat" He murmured shaking his head. " Should I go check him? " I inquired lowering my head and avoiding his eyes when he turned to me. " You can do so.. Calm him up and take him to my office... Don't forget the mission should he done by him" I gulped blinking but then nod and walked away. I went upstairs and knocked on Pierce door before entering without permission.

My eyes instantly roam around the room, almost everything inside the room is ruined now. Shattered glasses we're scattered everywhere the place, dots of blood were on the floor. I followed the drops of blood until my eyes stopped at a certain person. He was sitting on the floor, leaning on the wall while his head run low, his hand still dripping blood on the floor. I sighed and leaned back on the wall beside him, still standing. " You can breathe now, she got escaped even before we could get her. She's fine" I snapped making him raise his head a little but didn't look to me, he didn't say a thing making me sigh " Get up now. Your father wants you in his office. " I stated once again, this time, he clenched his bleeding fist, blood dripped faster before he stood up and walkout his room.

What to do now!!  We've reached chapter 25.... Still don't forget to vote and comment down anything. Thank you.... Love you guys...