chapter 018

Fiera's POV

I walk back and forth outside the gate biting my nails. What to do what to do... I stopped walking and think. What if he gets beaten? Should I go to Ethan? He's the student council's president he should at least make the fight stop. But... Pierce warned me to not tell anyone about the fight and just go home. Gosh what do I do? I shook my head and continued walkin back and forth again before dropping when a chest popped in front me making me step a step back. I blinked widening my eyes, it's Pierce. " Are you alright? You don't look like you were beaten? " I spat examining his face and all. He only shrugged me off. " I clearly remember I told you to go home"

I blinked at him and smiled sheepishly. He rolled his eyes and walked past me " Let's go home together then " I blinked at what he said but then went beside him. " What happened back there? Did you ran away from them? You don't have a single bruise " I asked that made him stop walking. I stopped too and looked at him. He looked down at least before looking away and walking again. I furrowed my grows but then walked beside him again realising things " Don't be shy to admit it, I can totally understand you" I smiled when he stopped and turned to me again with an annoyed look on his face. I guess he can't really admit it. "I didn't... " He started but paused and continued walking ignoring me. I looked up in thought. Is it really that hard for him to admit he ran away. I shrugged the thought off and continued to walk with him.

" What did you get in the exam" I blinked and stopped in realization when he suddenly asked. He stopped along with me "did you fail? " He asked at my flustered face. I blinded at him a few more times before grabbing his hand "I forgot something" I snapped and pulled him. He didn't speak and let me grab him. Both of us gasped for air after stopping from the run. " What is it? Why did we come here? " He asked looking around the place. I smiled and pulled him inside. " You can order anything it's my treat. I forgot to thank you awhile ago because of the events" I smiled and pulled out my paper " Tada... " I smiled plastering my paper in front him " I perfect the exam"

" Oh what a young cute couple, anything I can get you " Both I and Pierce blinked turning to the woman who stood in front us. I pulled the paper away laughing " I guess you're mistaken, we're not a couple. We're just classmates" I stated with a smile at the lady. She eyed me with doubt " Then are you friends? " She asked smiling again. I nod " You can say that" I answered politely making the lady nod back at me " Then can I get your order? You guys should try our couple desserts, all desserts are thirty percent off" The lady smiled pointing out the menu to the both of us. I smiled and was about to speak when someone did. " Sure! We'll take that" I blinked and turned to Pierce with wide eyes. The lady meanwhile smiled " Noted! You guys just relax, your couple dessert is on its way" She smiled and went to the counter.

I blinked and turned to Pierce with confusion. He shrugged at me " She wouldn't stop arguing about it if you decline, she seem persistent about us being a couple" I frowned at him in thought, he's right. " Why did you even brought me here " He asked lowly but I heard it clear. " It's a reward. No, it's a gift. Since I got the exam perfect, I'm having you as the only person to celebrate with me, it's my treat anyway" I smiled and leaned forward. " It's my first time coming here. It just opened last week so I thought... " I said shrugging. "Here's your chocouple cake, enjoy" Both us turned to the lady as she placed the cake down. It's a big chocolate cake with the words written.

Pierce love Fiera

I blinked at the words written on the cake and looked up at the lady who's still smiling. " Well, I accidentally saw your ID's, you don't mind right? " The lady smiled while I look up Pierce. He just shrug. I sighed silently looking down the cake but then furrowed my brows " But why is there only one spoon? " The lady smiled again " That's the thrilling thing in our couple desserts, couples commented nicely about it. Do you guys like it" She smiled innocently at us. I smiled at her and turned to Pierce who looked down to the cake before turning to me. I glared at him so he turned to the lady " Can't we get another spoon? " The lady shook her head " Nope!! You should eat with the same spoon that's the sweet part you see " She smiled again, Pierce on the other hand leaned back on his seat in defeat. He shook his head at me. Soon enough the lady was called to the counter. I heard Pierce sighed after she left.

"Just eat the cake then" He encouraged putting his headphones on again. I rolled my eyes and pulled it back down " No, you eat it!! It's my treat!! We came here because I wanted to thank you remember " I snaped and put the spoon to his side.  He rolled his eyes and placed the spoon next to me. " I hate sweets" I puffed and pushed the spoon away " No thanks, I have no appetite" I said. He took a deep breath and we started pushing the spoon to each other when a glass suddenly fell off the table. We both blinked and stood up to see the shattered glasses. The crowd started to murmur to themselves as we got the attention of the people.

" They must have fought"
" It must be the guy"
" Gosh!! Young couple nowadays always fight so much"
"They even look cute"
" Do you think they break up? "
" What a jerk! I'm sure the guy is cheating"
" It seems like a big occasion for them, why would the guy break up with her? "

" Are you guys alright? " The same lady approached us and started cleaning the mess we made. I blinked at all the murmurs of the people. "You can seat down now. It's alright" The lady said added left. Both of us sat down staring at each other. " Ahem... " I cleared my throat, leaning forward. " The people are looking at us. They think we're a fighting couple" I murmured. He leaned forward the table covering his mouth " I know, I can hear them. " He answered. We both took a glance at the people but soon looked away when they are still looking at us. " What do we do now, we can't just leave like this" I snapped trying hard not to look at the crowd. He leaned back and exhaled deeply.

" I'm sorry" I blinked at his words, I even heard the crowd from behind gasping. " I won't do it again, I promise" I blinked multiple times when he took my hand from the table and entwined our fingers, he kissed our entwined fingers. " You will forgive me right? " He asked, I heard the crowd react from being again but the only thing that my brain is processing is the kiss on our entwined fingers. " Fiera" I blinked and met with his eyes, I blinked a few times more at the sudden thing I'm hearing.

Lub dub... Lub dub...

Whaa...... I'm about to explode in this romantic scene... But Fiera hated to hear her heartbeat, what happens next then...
Find out in the next chapter after leaving your votes and insights about the chapter...