007

Fiera's POV

" What if I have hacked your phone already, what if, I actually read a very important phrase in it? What if, I know what you really are... Hiding? " I blinked at his threat. If... He knows... No way!! I'd be dead!! I would be stuck in the mansion for my whole life... I... Will live in that... Huge boring house...

I gulped and stared at the grinning jerk cautiously and bothered. He only stared back not saying a thing but after a few moments, a chuckle cracked from his lips. I blinked when he continued to chuckle. Was he lying?? I blinked a few times in realization while he got his composure back.   " You... We're lying his leg in pain. I took the opportunity to take my phone. I checked the recent opened applications and sighed when I hadn't found my diary opened.

"Aish!! That hurts" I raised my look up to the jerk with a glare " Serves you right!!" I muttered lowly but made sure that he could hear it before turning back and started walking for the exit. " Hey!! " The jerk stated but I didn't bother look back but then the next thing I heard made me stop

" Fine!! I agree!! I'll be your maid!! Open this up now!! "

I blinked and instantly turned back. The jerk was holding his phone up with a mischievous grin. " You don't expect me to be that stupid. I thought I'll need at least a proof" I breathed out deeply, he has a recording of what I said awhile ago. This won't do, who cares with the recording. I shrugged at the jerk and went for the exit again actig cool but... " If you're not that convinced, then, how about I tell the whole school about us living in one building"

I stopped walking and instantly turned to him like he had lost his mind.  The Jerk shrugged at me " Should I also tell them were neighbors? Seeing as how girls cling to me,  they might set your apartment in fire if they found out" I clenched my jaw at the narcissist in front me but then, its true that a  lot of girls cling to him, I actually see it everytime I see him. He curved his lips up at me " Should I? " I clenched my fist at his threat but however I complain now doesn't change the fact that he would reveal to the whole school were neighbors. So I sighed and approached him. His smile widened instantly, like of a Cheshire Cat.

" Then, why don't you start your work by fixing those boxes? " I mentally rolled My eyes at him and turned to the boxes, I sighed and started to unpack whatever is in there. Meanwhile the jerk went to sit on the couch facing me. He took the delivered chicken and started to eat. I realized I was hungry again. I stare at the food for awhile, I am hell sure he's doing that in purpose since he knows I'm hungry. I rolled my eyes and pulled my eyes back to the boxes.

There are clearly five huge boxes. The first four boxes mainly contains his clothes that took an hour and a few more minutes to organize. I breathed out heavily and wiped the sweat on my forehead as I finished the forth box. I stood up facing the jerk. " You're done? I can still see one box" I rolled my eyes at his rudeness but then my eyes stopped at the circle thing attached on the wall. The clock tics and I blinked at the time.

10: 57

It's already late. We still have classes tomorrow. " Can't I just continue this the next time, I need to attend class tomorrow" I tried speaking politely. He turned to his watch and nod " Sure!! " He said and without waiting for any more blabs, I walk out of his apartment. I got in mine and slumped myself down the bed, my eyes continually blinked until I was faced with the dark.

***

Pierce POV

The bell has rung ten minutes ago but the seat next to me still is empty. Did I overdo her yesterday? She said she needs to come to class yesterday so she couldn't be absent. I shook my head  at the thought. Why am I even bothered by her absence, I still need to find that Ehrenberg girl. Once I found her, I could leave this hell of a disguise. But, until now, I couldn't find a clue. They must have been cautious about the girl's diguise. It won't be easy as I've thought.

I got cut off with my thoughts when I heard my phone vibrate. I took it out not bothering the prof in front.

               I got the files. Meet me at
                a cafe near your school.
                                                  –– Kurt ––

Great! I stood up then, I'm already a huge talk in the campus so making a fuss won't be a problem anymore. I walk to the back door and exited the place, everyone's eyes layed at me as I did but no one dared to talk.

I open the door of the cafe and roam my eyes, it stopped at the familiar person waving at me with a grin. " You're early! I thought I'll need to wait for your class to be over" He mocked which I only rolled my eyes to. " Don't you have something to give to me? " I stated. He pulled out a huge stack of papers. I immediately took it and checked some files. " Why did you even ask me to get that when you can get it easily with your girlfriend's help" I furrowed my brow and looked up at the jerk. " What! Isn't Misty your girlfriend? " The jerk snapped shrugging. I only rolled my eyes " So that's her name "

"Gosh!! You don't even know your girlfriends name, you're really an asshole!! Anyway... I got some things to deal with" The jerk uttered standing up " See you around... " He snapped and left the place. I took the files  and drove to the apartment. I can't take the files at school. I left it on the mini table at the mini living room before going out. I closed the door and was about to leave when I remember something. I turn around  at the opposite hallway, my eyes landed at the door next to mine. Is she still sleeping? I neared the door and raised my hand to knock but pulled it down soon enough. I shook my head and went to leave when the door opened.

The first thing I noticed was the messy hair before my eyes landed down her eyes. She seem sleepy. " What are you doing here?" I blinded when the person in front me speak. I rolled my eyes and walked away without a word. I heard her footsteps from behind. I sighed when I finally entered my car but then, the passenger door opened and she came in. What the hell is with this girl? " You're going to school, right? " She snapped blankly. I furrowed my brows but the started the engine. How can I say this? The first girl to ever sit on my car is a lunatic one who is my so called neighbor. What a tragic!!

Chapter 007 complete...
Hope you liked this one... Don't forget to vote for this... Love lots... Proceeding to chapter 008...