002

Pierce POV

I faced the school building. I'll be studying here... I'll be studying... I rolled my eyes at the thought. I hate studying and stuffs... I've been taught advanced. I went to school in grade school until I got to be in the eight grade, I stopped coming to school by then. But I still continued studying at home, to tell the truth, I can be smarter than the professors here.

I sighed and took one step forward to the mini stairs to the building when someone suddenly bumped into me. " Damn it!! Are you blind? " I cursed looking back to see a girl widening her eyes at me, she puffed. " Did you just... Cursed? " She muttered blinking incredulously. Aish!  One more thing I hate about school. " Sluts"

The girl blinked again " Huh? " She stated, I only realized I stated the word out loud " Gosh!! Hey!! First of all, I am not a slut!! Second, if I'm gonna be a slut, I won't flirt with you, bastard!! " She called out and bumped into me again as she pass by. I puffed and looked back to see her going in the school building. " Aish!! People are annoying!! " I rolled my eyes ignoring the girl, I didn't come here to fight, I need to find that girl as soon as possible and leave this hell of a school.

Fiera's POV

I entered the school gate abruptly my first class  starts at eight, I have five minutes to get class. It's Dad's fault!! I'm going to kill him the next time I visit. I walk through the road going up until my eyes met the school building's entrance. I smiled and went inside but as I did, my foot suddenly slipped off causing me to bump into a guy. I was supposed to say sorry but he talked first

" Damn it!! Are you blind? " I blinked at the gesture, the jerk looked at me annoyed. Did this guy... Just... " Did you just... cursed? " I asked puffing in disbelief. I waited for him to  apologize at the least, maybe he just got shocked but then the next word made me clench my fist

" Sluts"

" Huh? " I blinked and widened my eyes at the jerk. What did he just say? Slut? Is he crazy? What does this jerk take me for? "  Gosh!! Hey!! First of all, I am not a slut!! Second, if I'm gonna be a slut, I won't flirt with you, bastard!! " I spat and bumped into him purposely as I walked inside the building. I don't have time fighting with bastards like those, I'm almost late for class now...

Pierce POV

I faced the door of the classroom, class 3-1, it's my room. I sighed and went inside the room. I stopped when my eyes caught someone familiar. Her eyes fixated with mine and she glared. Gosh!! I suppose I can't kill anyone here except the ehrenberg girl, I would've killed her already. Glaring at me is a great sin. I rolled my eyes and continue to walk in when someone suddenly passed by me

" Morning everyone, it might not look obvious but I'm your professor" I raised a brow at the so called prof, but then pulled back when he turned to me. " Mister... " He asked making me think. I have changed my name so the ehrenberg girl won't notice " Cullen, Pierce Cullen " The prof nod in understanding and smiled " Then Mr Cullen, won't you bother sitting next to the beautiful lady behind"

I blinked and turned to where he was gesturing, my eyes met the girl, also stunned as she raised her head. Now that I think of it, she do really look good. She glared back at me again. I take it back, she doesn't look a bit good. "Please Mister Cullen, should I guide you? " The Prof interfered again making me look back at him. I guess I can't make a big fuss in the first day of school, I should rather be on low key. I nod at the Prof and approached the seat beside the girl. She rolled her eyes at me and looked away. I only rolled back my eyes and sat beside her. What's this girl's problem...

I shook my head and looked back at the Prof starting his class. I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes, I didn't come here to learn I should as well sleep.

Fiera's POV

I rolled my eyes multiple times now. Why do I need to be in the same class with this jerk, not to mention he's beside me now!! I rolled my eyes at the thought again and accidentally looked back at him only to see his eyes closed. I blinked, is he sleeping? Gosh!! What kind of a jerk goes to the highest school just to sleep. But... No offense, he looks good. The ideal type of every girl, tall, fit, goodlooks, he owns it. The only bad thing as usual is his attitude. Boys with goodlooks tend to have the worst attitude.

I sighed and look back to see eyes on me now, why? I blinked and innocently looked back at the Prof. He already had his fans without even doing anything, I guess I should avoid him. Students here are known as bullies. They can trample you down if you annoy them.

"Aish!! Students nowadays" All eyes turned to the prof and I silently thanked him that the glaring eyes left me. He shook his head as his eyes turn in our direction, his eyes caught mine.  " Kindly wake the guy sleeping " He gestured, I only blinked as they all look at me. What do I do? I turned my sight from the prof to the guy beside me. I gulped and with hesitation chuck him on his shoulder.

His eyes never opened the first try I did so I planned to repeat it again, but before I could chuck him, he held my hand back. He turned to me and glared " You really are annoying, aren't you? " He stated lowly, his cold eyes stared at me. Doesn't he think  he's so close? I didn't breathe and just blinked at how close he was before the prof cut in. " I ordered her. If you have complains then tell it to me. I specially hate it when I see people sleeping in my class" The prof claimed making the jerk glare back at him. He turned back to me and then let go of my hand rolling his eyes as he lean back on his chair. I've witnessed lots of these kinds of scenarios, it's just that this time I'm also part of it. I should really just avoid this guy, my guts is telling me he's nothing but danger.

Hope you loved the story! Don't forget to vote, comment or share,  Gracias!!