chapter 024

Pierce POV

" I'm gonna tell you a very crucial secret of mine today, the thing is... My real name... Is.... " The sound of the car driving over made the place silent. I blinked and gulped, my hand forming a clenched fist at the words I still can't contemplate if I heard it right.

" My real name is... Fiera Ehrenberg". I shook my head and run my fingers over my hair. Its been awhile since we got back home but the words just kept occupying my head again and again.  " My real name is Fiera Ehrenberg "  No!! I was almost so sure she can't be that Ehrenberg girl!! She can't be!! Why is she!! No!! It's not her!! It shouldn't be her!!" Kill her...only then can I give you this seat" I utterly shook my head at the thoughts popping out of my head. " That girl... Is my life line" No!! It's not her!! Not her!!

" I never heard anyone confess like that. You sound like your just mocking me"
" I like you"
" I'm gonna tell you a very crucial secret of mine "
"The thing is... Ever since childhood, my existence was hidden from the world...until now"
" Why... Am I hearing my heartbeat? Why does... It sound so loud"
" The first time she heard the loud beating of her heart was the time she saw her mother's death.  Later on, she didn't believe in any fairytales and never even wanted to hear her heartbeat. "
" Are you alright? You're... Bleeding... "
" Pierce injured his arm after saving me, I supposed who had the school nurse with us"
"Tada... I perfect the exam!! You can order anything you want. It's my treat!! We came here because I wanted to thank you remember "
"Kill her... "
"I'm old now, I could die any moment, shouldn't you be proving yourself now"
" Ehrenberg "

Damn!! I breathe heavily dugging my fingers on my hair tightly before hitting the bedbesideme in frustration,  why the hell does it needed to be her...

The next day came without even giving me peace in my sleep. I can't even sleep now that my mind is full of the events from yesterday. Fiera Ehrenberg... I sighed and entered class, I blinked when the same familiar girl blocked my way smiling innocently. " A week has passed. I've decided now!! " She smiled widely at me, I would rather be happy to see her smile if she hadn't been that girl, Ehrenberg. "Uhm... " She prolonged as she smiled again, she nod " It's a yes!! I really thought I liked you since you confessed, it was just that I wuss I was scared, that's all. But it's still a yes" She smiled more and more wider. Who does she need to be that girl. " Pierce! You alright? " 9 blinked amd curved my lips up at her nodding " Then... You're my girlfriend now" I clenched my fist gulping at the words coming off from me. Why now?? Why did I found out now that she already became mine!! Why now that I'm hesitating to do so? Why didn't I just found out at the very beginning so it won't be that hard now? How did I even get to cross path with the girl I needed to kill so close. Why did she became my seatmate? Why do I have to live beside hers. Why.... Why did I even bump into her the first day of school?

The day passed on again with my mind still occupied with thousands of questions I can't even answer. " Go inside!! I'll see you tomorrow" I smiled when the girl smiled widely at me and nod " See you tomorrow" She smiled again and entered her house. I sighed and was about to enter my apartment too when my phone suddenly ring. I took my phone out and my greatest fear is now about to come true.

Come to the mansion once you see the message              –– Kurt —

I clenched my fist at the message, my jaw tightening and breathing seem so hard suddenly. I took my phone back in place and went to the parking lot. I need to face them. I stopped at the living room, my father still looking outside the glass walls as he drink his tea. " You finally came, I thought you'll ditch me this time" I gulped, my fist clenching by my side " Don't you have anything to report to me? Your getting so slow, I must have spoiled you too much"my fist clenched tighter. " I'm still working on it. There are only two people left. Catherine Parker and Jesse Ann Coulter are the only two people left. I'm still observing the two for more movements" I snapped looking at the old man. " You're observing them again, well, I don't think you'll have the time to observe them anymore. Tomorrow, I need you to give me a name" Father stated finally turning to face me, his eyes searched answers in mine.

I nod at him "then I'll leave" I stated and turned around but then stopped. " I'm still giving you a chance. You better think it over, I could still give you the Mafia and you could rule over your brothers easily, I just want you to finish this mission " I clenched my fist at his words before finally leaving the place. I entered my car and started to drive away but soon pulled to a stop when I got far from  the mansion, a sigh leaving off my lips." I could still give you the Mafia and you could rule over your brothers easily, I just want you to finish this mission "  I run my fingers over my hair again in frustration as I shake my head. " Don't be silly Pierce!! You know you're not in the same level as the people here. Once he finds out your being shaken by a girl that's affecting your mission, he could... " Damn!! This just keeps hurting my head!! I blinked and stare when a familiar car stops in front mine. Kurt got out of the car and entered mine. " I warned you not to be shaken by the girl!! Your father is keeping a spy on you, he already knows about the girl, Fiera Conford no, it's Fiera Ehrenberg. He's giving you a day to think about it and give the name to him yourself. Think about it Pierce, even if you wont tell him, he would still kill her. Just, tell him andyou could be out of it. Don't be stupidandmake rush decisions!! I'm leaving"  Kurt stated and left my car instantly, getting in his car and driving off. Damn it!! Now everything just got more complicated!!

What do you think would Pierce do now? The girl he loves is the girl she needs to kill... Would he choose love over power or will he turn away from love and choose power. Everything seems complicated now... Everything's messed up... 

Still don't forget to leave your votes before proceeding to the next chapter...