chapter 022

Fiera's POV

"What would you do if I said it wasn't part of the playboy act, what if I say everything from the beginning wasn't part of me being the playboy" I blinked gulping and immediately looked down when he opened his eyes. The sound of my heartbeat echoed so loud again, I could feel my cheeks turning tomato now. What's wrong with me. So weird!! " See.. You'll just avoid me more " He stated again,this time he stood up" I'll clean there " I blinked and clenched my fist when he started to walk away. " You should give him a chance.  It's a silent confession. Give him a chance "

"Wait!! " I snapped standing up from my seat. Great!! I'm pushing myself in trouble. I blinked and stiffened when his eyes met mine " I never heard anyone confess like that. You sound like your just mocking me" Huh? Am I saying these things now?  Great I'm really in big trouble now. He blinked at me and then started to approach, he stopped leaving just inches between us, leaning down " I like you" The voice was low and almost inexistent but it just sounded so loud to me. I blinked at the sudden outburst of my heart and bit my lip looking up at him. " I... " I stated, my eyes being held captive in his as I open my mouth to say a thing again but then...

" Hey!! The Prof said you both can go back now" Both of us blinked at the sudden sound of the door opening. " What are you guys doing. You should both be cleaning, why are facing each other? " The class president shook her head and turned away. " I'm going first" She snapped and faded in our sight. I dropped the cloth on the table and went to follow the president assuming I could escape through trouble I made but then a tight grip held me back. " You were saying something" Pierce stated lookong deeply in my eyes for answers. I couldn't help but to not my lip stopping myself to smile at his frustration. "I wasn't" I mocked and started to walk. This time he walked beside me and we both walk back together. It was as if everything went back to normal.

I stood up from my seat when the bell finally shouted freedom to me, finally the class has ended. " Hey fiera,  you goin home? " I faced Cam taking my bag and nod " Ethan must be... " I stopped mid sentence and looked behind when Cam signalled me. I blinked when the tall guy looked down at me " Let's go together... " Pierce snapped which made look back to Cam. She smiled at me and nodded like she was supporting the jerk so...  " Fine!!" I nod and saved at Cam " We're going" I stated to yer which she just smiled at " Sure sure!! Bye" She snapped and looked away. I sighed ad went out.

Pierce POV

" Then, I'll go now" Fiera stated as we finally reached the apartment. I nod at her and watched while she walked inside. I sighed when she got in and was about to go in myself when her door suddenly opened again. She looked at me hesitantly biting her lower lip before taking a deep breath. " One week!! " She stated shortly making me look at her in questioning eyes. " You have one week to convince me I also like you, after the week ends, I'll tell you my answer" She snapped blinking, her  cheek reding up before she closed the door behind her. One week... My lips curved up unknowingly at her expression before I entered my apartment. My smile instantly faded when I saw Kurt inside.

" You like her? " He asked confused at me. I blinked before turning back again " Not here " I snapped and went out the apartment. He followed me down to my car. " What now? Wait! Is this part of the plan. That girl's name is on the list. Fiera Conford, the last girl in the list" My jaw tighten at the reality being slapped to me. " Don't be silly Pierce!! You know you're not in the same level as the people here. One word from your father and she could die" I blinked silently clenching my fist at the mention of my father. " Once he finds out your being shaken by a girl that's affecting your mission, he could... " Kurt continued but before he could even stop his sentence I stopped him, I am hell sure what the next word he'll say. " It's just an act... Don't be silly!! I'm not the kind to fall easily for girls. It's getting dark now!! I heard the old Ehrenberg found out someone is trying to find his daughter's identity. It might be dangerous to see each other out like this. Don't see me for the mean time" I ended with that and got off the car. I went back up, my fist in a tight clench still thinking of what the old man can do to her.

Fiera's POV

I got out of the bathroom after taking a short bath. I went to open the fridge and sniffed when I saw nothing but bottled waters. Great... I always forget to shop groceries. I sighed closing the fridge and taking my wallet with me,  I went out my apartment. I got out of the elevator after, my eyes roaming at nothing in particular before it caught Pierce car. He was with a guy, he seemed piss. I blinoedand hid myself when Pierce suddenly left the car after saying a word, he walk in the elevator. Meanwhile the guy also left the car and went to another car sighing like he's in caught up in a big mess before driving off. I furrowed my brows in thought. Who could that guy be? I never seen him in school so he's probably a relative? Or an old friend of Pierce. I sighed shaking my head, I still need to buy ingredients for my dinner. I'll go take groceries some other time, it's getting dark now too, I should get going.

Thank you once again for you guys who are still keeping up until now and leaving their votes behind. Continue till the end... Love lots...