chapter 014

Fiera's POV

I smiled at Ethan, it's been days that I haven't  seen him. " Hey... " I uttered but then stopped when I was pulled in a tight hug. " You're really troublesome, I thought you got in trouble" He murmured pulling back. I smiled seeing him look at me worried. He always plaster that look whenever I gain trouble or I do the trouble. His my only brother and being his only sister, he really treats me like his half. His the most caring brother of all. " Sorry! " I mocked smiling at his expression. He rolled his eyes and pushed my forehead using his index finger lightly like he usually does. " Idiot!! " He murmured and turned his back. I raised a brow at his word before running to him and kicking his leg " You're the idiot!! " I snapped and huffed at him walking away.

Pierce POV

I got out of the tent after cleaning up myself, I guess I'll go to the clinic. I walked through the tents and walked over to the clinic when I saw it. Although I instantly stopped when my eyes caught something. A guy was hugging Fiera, I soon noticed the guy as the student Council president, Ethan Wade. The two pulled back, Fiera smiling when at the guy. The guy soon walked away but Fiera still followed him, kicking him on the leg. It's been a suspicion before but I guess the two are really together. I checked their connections and I also found out he often goes to Fiera's school in high school.

I puffed rolling my eyes away from the two. Heck!! I feel suddenly so annoyed without any reason. " Babe!! You're here" I rolled my eyes when Misly popped out of nowhere again. " I heard from your tentmate you wet to the clinic, we're you waiting for me so we could go in together? " She asked smiling brightly. I only rolled my eyes at her. " Let's cut the crap" I abated lowly which she furrowed her brows to. " What do you mean? " She asked still with the bright smile.  I sighed " You know I'm just using you right! None of this really is real!! "Her smile dropped I'm a single second, she become silent and kept her gaze down the ground. " Let's cut it!! I'm not in the mood to play with you" I snapped at turned around ready to leave when she spoke. "I know" She spat when my back was already facing her. " I knew it from the very beginning!! " She stated " But can't you just continue acting? I told you I like you, that would never change!! You can just continue playing with me, all you need is to play along" I rolled my eyes at her words, pathetic... I really hate people doing that. I shock my head and ignored what she said and left while she stood on the same place.

Two more days passed after that and soon the camp ended. I got out of my car and entered the same cafe near the university. I sat on the same table where Kurt was seated.  " How's the camp? " The jerk asked making me roll my eyes. He only shrugged " I heard you got lost in the forest, it's not likely for you to get lost" The jerk stated shaking his head. I raised a brow in question,  he only smiled again. " Aside from those, what else happened? "He blinked at me. Why do I need to report every single thing to him. " I broke up with Misly" I snapped rolling my eyes. He furrowed his brows " Who Misly? " He asked in confusion. I rolled my eyes " You were the one who told me her name" I snapped but then he stopped and rolled his eyes at me.

" Man it's Misty not Misly. You still don't even know her name until the end. Aish! Poor girl" I raised a brow at him shakin his head " Make her your girlfriend then" I snapped making him stop " No thanks! " He snapped " Anyway, did you have a progress yet? You seem enjoying your life as a student now" He mocked with a wide grin, I rolled my eyes. " I'm not so sure yet. I'm on serving them one by one but none of them made any move yet." Kurt sighed and leaned back on history seat. " Right! I heard the old Ehrenberg is a real intelligent man. He could  easily manipulate his enemies, he's one of the most feared mafia in North America, we can't expect him to be stupid and reveal thing about his daughter, it must have been planned thoroughly. "

I sighed looking back at the files. If I would be the old ehrenberg, I would do the best to have my daughter's file neat, I would never let a single dot cover it. That only means her daughter would have the cleanest files. I took the files and removed the others that are suspicious. Five files only were left on the table.

Catherine Parker
Jesse Ann Coulter
Pia Dorkenson
Hannah Grace Church
And Fiera Conford

My eyes remained at the last file, Fiera Conford. She seem like the average kind of a person, I really don't think she would be among the thousand people be the Ehrenberg girl I'm looking for. I also did a background heck on her. She never went any suspicious places. Her  life cycles from school, her part-time job and home only. I also checked her phone once but didn't see any messages project calls that could be a lead. It won't be her. Anyway, the investigation is merely a hypothesis. We could have been wrong at the very start.

I blinked and turned to the door when I heard the door bell ring. I sighed taking the files and pushing them under my bed, I opened the door. " Yow... " Fiera stated with unease which made me furrow my brows " What is it? " I asked that made her look up to me " Well, can you... Perhaps lend me your kitchen? I'm in the middle of cooking right now and the gas stove suddenly run out of gas, you wouldn't mind right? " She smiled sheepishly blinking at me. I rolled my eyes " I don't cook" I said and planned to close the door when she stopped me pushing it back.

" I was cooking a lot today, we could share dinner" She smiled sheepishly again. In the end, I had no choice but to let her cook in my place. "Lalala.. "She chanted over and over while she cooks. I ignored her and closed my eyes, I'm currently lying on my bed. I didn't know what happened but after the camp, she just acted friendly and all to me. I could guess the night she cried to have a connection to this.

There, there, they're becoming closer now... Lala lala... Don't forget to leave your votes before proceeding to the next chapter love you...