004

Fiera's POV

I smiled when I finally reached the apartment. " Hi Mr security guard " I waved and stopped in front his work place, where all surveillance cameras are being monitored. I handed a coffee to him and he smiled " You always bring me a cup of coffee when you come back from school, don't you have anything to spend to" The old man spat pushing the coffee away. I only smiled at his words " Well I should at least buy something for someone who always look after my house when I'm gone." I mocked " And what else can I possibly buy except for coffee? "

The old man shook his head " You should buy make up,  I see almost all teenager this days wear those things, it must only be you who doesn't use one in this apartment except the kids" He stated shaking his head at me " You should really buy one, since the apartment next door to you is not empty anymore " I blinked and faced the security guard " What? Someone moved in in room 426? " I asked and the guard nod. " I'm not sure who the person is, but he's alone, I guess he's in your age" I smiled " Then should I just give him this coffee as a welcoming? " I asked and pulled the coffee that should've been his. He smiler and nod " Go! I have a lot of work to do" He snapped and went back to reading some papers.

I only shrug and went in the building, I stopped to the room beside mine and rung the doorbell. When no one responded, I knocked " Excuse me... I'm from the next door, room 425, I heard from the security guard someone just arrived in this room" I stater over the door as I waited for it to open. I smiled when the door finally moved. " Hi, I'm from next door. I heard... " I stopped with whatever I was gonna say when my eyes met with a very familiar one. " You... " I snapped stunned as I stare at the person in front me " What are you doing here? " I asked wide eyes at the jerk from this morning, if I'm not wrong his name was Pierce.

" I live here obviously! " He spat that made me blink, as expected of a rude jerk. I should just leave, so it was him who lives next door mine. What a waste of time. Now I hope no one just lives next door. " Then, I'll be leaving " I stated and was about to turn when he stopped me " Stop right there" I raised a brow questioningly indie my brain before facing him. He pointed the floor " In your stupidity, the coffee you were holding dropped and spilled over my house" He stated while I stare at the coffee. Right, so that's why I feel like something suddenly became light, it was because I wasn't holding the coffee anymore.

I pulled my lips in a thin line and faced the jerk, he looked back coldly " Don't expect me to clean that. " He said and  walked in his house rolling his eyes at me. I also rolled my eyes and followed him inside. I stopped when I saw the number of boxes inside his house " I'm guessing you don't have any rag or anything to wipe off the the spilled coffee out there, right? " I asked, he only rolled his eyes again and dropped himself on the couch ignoring me. I sighed " Wait here then, I'll just get something to clean that mess" I stated and walked out, I went inside my apartment and went to take a clean cloth.

After finally finishing cleaning the floor, I stood up and went inside " I'm done!! Let's not meet again alright..." I said and turned around. He was still sitting on the couch, not even bothering to  clean up and fix his stuffs. I shook my head when I got out " Weirdo!! What a psychopath "

Pierce POV

The next day

I rolled my eyes when I caught sight of the boxes still untouched in the living room. Do they expect me to fix these? I have never been tortured all my life, I would never f8x that. I roller my eyes one last time at the boxes and left the house, I stopper when the annoying neighbor went in view. She also stopped and blinked at me surprised before she turned back and walked away. I rolled my eyes at her usual rudeness and just ignored her. I entered the same elevator she walked in to. The killing awkwardness of the atmosphere made me regret that I even entered the elevator.

" Hey, " My eyes turned down beside me when finally she uttered a word. She turned to me hesitantly " Us, living next door should be kept as a secret got it? No one should know we live in the same building" The girl snapped at me as if she was threatening. Gosh!! Who knows what this girl eats that made her talk back to me like a normal guy. Right! I forgot I'm actually a normal guy right now. She stared at me waiting for confirmation but then the elevator opened so I turned back and left without a word. The girl obviously followed from behind by the the next moves she did stopped me. She pulled my arm and turned me back. And with my habit as a living gangster, I held her write and twister it.

" Aw... " She complained making me let go. She held her hand up and massaged her wrist  before glaring up to me " Do you wanna break my hand!! This jerk!! " She shouted turning back and walked away. Look who's mad now. I rolled my eyes at her and turned back too, approaching my car. Seriously, I don't just wanna break her hand, now... I seriously wanna snap her neck. If I'm not just having this mission then I'd be very happy to be the one to kill her.

I entered my car and started driving. I turned to the side mirror, the rude girl walking still massaging her hand. I stare as she fade away from the mirror. What a weakling!! I just turned her wrist for a mere second and she's hurt that much...

Hope you loved the story! Don't forget to vote, comment or share,  Gracias!!