chapter 015

Fiera's POV

A month has passed since the start of school. The preliminary exam is coming but my brain just feels empty. I don't know why, I was always in top in high school... " The result of the quiz is out. " I blinked ad looked up at the class president now handing the papers. "Cam" She stated giving the papers to Cam before she turned to me. " Fiera... " She prolonged passing me my paper. I smiled and took a glance at the score written in red pen.

89....

I blinked at my score. I have eleven mistakes... What a shame!! I pulled my head down in embarrassment. I have eleven mistakes... Mom.... How can I be on the top if I'm having this kinds of scores. " Pierce... Wow, you perfect it" My eyes widen in a snap and I look up to the guy beside me,  the crowd getting wild hearing the same thing. He rolled his eyes at the crowd's roar ad wet to crumple his paper but I took it first before he could. In the top most part at the right corner is written clearly, 100 points... I blinked at the score again and again and again. How could he have perfect it when he always slept in class. Did he... Perhaps cheat? I eyed him suspiciously but the usual treatment, he rolled his eyes and closed it, having his earphones on.

"Hey!! That's enough now! You've been into Pierce's score the whole time now. " I turned my eyes to Cam as she bit onto her food. " Get over it! Just focus on the prelims" I rolled my eyes at her and sat up straight. " It's just really suspicious, how could he perfect it when he always sleep in class? Isn't that quite impossible?" I asked her for who knows how many times now. " I told you for the billionth time now, how would I know" She rumbled rolling her eyes. I rolled back my eyes at her and continued thinking how he perfect it.

I went home earlier like very early and waited in front his door for him. It just doesn't sound right. I raised my head and turned to the hallway when I heard footsteps. He raised his brow at me but then ignored me after. He stopped on his door ignoring my presence so I immediately blocked the door. He furrowed his brows at me " What is it again? " He asked in boredom. I only rolled my eyes at his act " Are you ignoring me because you know I know your secret? "

Pierce POV

" Are you ignoring me because you know I know your secret? "  I blinked and looked straight Fiera's eyes. She knows my secret? " Don't act innocent!! You are so cheap!! Do you have connections with the higher ups? " She continued puffing as she cross her arms.  What does she know? Does she know I'm in a disguise? How could she probably know... "  You cheat in the quiz right? Everyone knew you always sleep in class so how could you get perfect in the quiz. Drop it now, it's so obvious!! " I raised my how at the next words she spoke off. "Cheating? " I murmured to her in confusion. It wasn't about the disguise but about cheating?

" Yeah!! Don't play dumb!! I knew you cheat!! "She snapped glaring at me.  What a stupid girl. I rolled my eyes at her " Fine!! Think what you want to think. Just get off my door" I snapped making her raise a how now. " See... I knew it!! I'm gonna tell everyone tomorrow what you did!! I'm sure you'll be in the principal's office after this" She smiled evilly at me and moved away, walking happily towards her apartment. I rolled my eyes at her. Why does this girl always bothers me so much. I sighed and pulled her hoodie, I pulled her inside the house. " Hey!! Let go!! What are doing!! " She argued scraping my hand. I let go of her when we entered the living room.

" What? You'll gonna threaten me not to tell them and if I don't do as you say, you'll kill me? " She snapped facing me. What kind of imagination does this girl have. Fine, let's play along then. I looked straight at her with a blank face. I slowly took steps toward her in a predatory way. She blinked as expected and started to back away gulping. She stopped when the wall hit her back. I trapped her pulling my arm up and attaching it to the wall to stop her from any exits. She looked down when I neared her ear " Nice guess... Then, should I kill you? " I stated lowly near her ears, I heard her gulp before I back away,  she remained frozen in place, her eyes looking straight on the floor, not even bothering to look up. Did I scare her?

I yawned and walk over to the couch.  " Don't think too much, I was just scaring you" I snapped switching the television on. I saw her turn to me in my peripheral view. " You crazy jerk!! "

Fiera's POV

I stayed frozen in my place. What the hell was that? Even my breathing seem stuck in place. Mom, he was so near!! He sound like he'll really kill me any moment.  " Don't think too much, I was just scaring you" I blinked and finally was able to turn to him, he has his eyes on the television again. "You crazy jerk!! " I stated lowly and approached him, I took one pillow on the couch ad hit him like crazy!! " Is it your job to scare people!! You lunatic!! "I shouted at him and stopped when he held the pillow. " Fine!! I'm sorry!! I was wrong!! Stop now!! " He stated shrugging. My jaw only tightened and I continued to hit him. " Sorry my foot!! You jerk!! I'm going to kill you... " I snapped as I kept on hitting him. I only stopped when he held my wrist up again.

" I said I'm sorry" I rolled my eyes at him and pulled my wrist back. The thing was, I guess I pulled back with so much force when my balance took off. I tried pulling anything I could and my hand got to grip a cloth before I fell. Later on I opened my eyes, but then widened it at the first thing I saw. Above me is two hypnotic eyes, Pierce was above me. I blinked again ad again as I adore what happened, my eyes looking down to my hands. The cloth I gripped before falling was Pierce's shirt. I blinked and looked back at his eyes. I immediately froze again realizing he was so close.

" Get up" I blinked when he pulled away and stood up, fixing his shirt. "Won't you get up? " He spoke again, this time realization took over me and I stood up abruptly. " I'm alright" I snapped sheepishly. He rolled his eyes and sat back on the couch " I never asked " He rudely spat. I kept cursing him at the back of my head. " I didn't cheat!! Would that satisfy you" I blinked and turned to him realizing the root of all this happenings. " You didn't? " I answered back questioning. He rolled his eyes. " I could take the quiz again if that would make you stop making trouble" He stated still with rudeness. I raised a brow but then nod. " Fine, give me the paper" I snapped referring to the written quiz. He looked up at me but then looked down " I trashed it" He snapped making me raise a brow. I'll really kill him now...

" Fine, wait here" I snapped and went to my apartment taking my quiz paper and going back in his apartment. I rewrite the questions while he watched. I stood up when I was done and handed it to him. " You only have thirty minutes. " I snapped grinning, he just rolled his eyes and answered the question. Not even ten minutes has passed he handed me back the paper. " You're done? " I asked, he only nod once uninterested. I rolled my eyes. I'm sure he could get at least one mistake here. I smiled evilly again and checked his paper but then.... Not a single X mark was seen. I furrowed my brows and turned to him with suspicion. I was sure I jumbled the questions so it would be impossible for him to cheat. I never even took my eyes off him so its more impossible to cheat. Then, he... Really got perfect? Awesome!! " Hey!" I snapped and smiled when he turned to me with furrowed brows " What now? You said got it perfect" He roared. I rolled my eyes in the back of my head. " You see... I got a very low score in the quiz and the preliminary is coming up" I started blinking my eyes like of an angel " You won't be bothered if you tutor me,  right? "

Wow!! I finished fifteen chapters now... I hope you guys continue to read... Leave your votes behind... Proceed to chapter 016