010

Fiera's POV

" Hey, little girl... " I blinked as an unknown guy grinned at me. Who the hell is he... Wait... I raised my head at the feet I saw. There are three more people standing behind him. Who... Who are they? I haven't seen them before, wait... What floor am I in right now? Am I... In the senior's floor? " Hey, chill... " The guy in front me stated standing up. " Stand up" He ordered but my mind was occupied with lots of questions that I can even focus at him. "I said stand up" He stated again, this time, he grabbed me up by the arm. I flinched at the grip he used but then stood firm went he let me go.

" Do you know me? " He asked looking straight into my eyes. I blinked, who's he? I don't know him... " Ah... So you don't... You're a new student anyway, you must be the silent type of a person. Considering you never once heard a rumor about me" I blinked more and more. What are they doing? Why are they trapping me here? Do they know me? " Misty told me you're messing with her, but now that I see you, I don't get a glimpse of how you would be messing with her? " Misty? It was Misty's plan. Then... Are they gonna beat me?

" You seem like the kind to be just on low key. " I looked back at the guy when he suddenly stepped forward. I tried to took one back but then my back hit the wall. He raised his arm and attached it on the wall, trapping me inside. Heck!! What the hell is happening? " Looking at you right now, you're actually stunning" I blinked again ad again, his eyes staring deeply at mine in a predatory way. " You're even prettier than her. A lot prettier but... What can we do, she's the principal's daughter, I need to obey her if I don't wanna end up in the principal's office. You see, she's very dependent on her father's rank. "

I gulped, my mind isn't even working. I don't know what to do. The only thing committee off my brain is to run... But, I don't even know how I should run whe he's trapping me down, the other Guus are also just behind him. If I do a move and run, they could easily push me back. I could even be in bad terms with the guy, I might end up dead if ever. But then again... I can't just stand here and wait for him to beat me or so... I need at least one thing... I need...

" What are you guys doing? " I blinked and turned to the owner of the voice. Wait... That's... " Wow look who's here, the Student council president. " The guy in front me snapped and pulled his arm back as he faced the so called president. I silently breathed deeply from behind. " Don't worry Prez, I'm not starting anything. I'm just hanging around with my girlfriend... Right? " I gulped when he pulled me next to him, his grip on my wrist tightened. I didn't say a thing.

" I don't think so. That girl you're harassing right now... Is my sister" The guy beside me let go of my wrist but didn't took a step away. " Your sister? Wow... Hey!! Don't try fooling me, her last name is Conford, yours is Wade. " The jerk still fought over. Ethan rolled his eyes and approached us, he pulled me away from them. " I never said sea my biological sister. Are you alright? " I blinked at him but then nod. " I told you not to come up here, the student Council was quite busy so I never get the chance to visit you downstairs. " I pulled my lips in a thin line. " Sorry " I stated playing with the act. The jerk furrowed his brows at us " She really is your sister? " The jerk asked again looking back ad forth at me and Ethan. Ethan rolled his eyes " Don't mess with her, the next time you do, I won't let you off easily" The guy threatened which I smiled to before he guided me away " Let's go to your room now"

" I knew you'll be in trouble" Ethan snapped after we got into an isolated place. I pouted, Ethan is three years older than me. Aside from dad, he's the only guy I consider my family. " Sorry... I didn't expect things to turn out this way... " I snapped. Ethan Sat next to me " The next time you get in trouble, you better call me" He stated but then I stood up and faced him with furrowed brows. " How are you here? And... Who did the jerk call you president just now? Do you know them? " I asked curiously. He only rub the back of his neck. " Of course you'll ask" He murmured before lookin up at me. " I've been studying here, and It's true... I'm the president of the student Council. " He admitted shrugging. Gosh!! Why didn't I know that? Maybe that's why dad didn't pester me too much about coming in this school, because he's here. Aish!! Whatever!!

" So... Did the old man asked you to do something? He wasn't that cautious unlike in high school. " I asked blinking at him. Gosh!! I remember it took a month for me to convince my father to agree with me to be enrolled in a high school. We even argued with it, I ended up ignoring him for the whole week just to let him agree with me. Well, at the end he still can't win over his daughter so I got enrolled. But since then, I still feel eyes everywhere, he was still eyeing up on me for the whole year. When no problem occurred, he agreed to stop spying on me. But this time, I'm hell sure dad asked this guy something.

" Its nothing! He just asked me to keep sight if you're doing fine, be there when you get in trouble and make sure no one finds out and no one hurts you " I stared at Ethan suspiciously waiting for him to say something he missed but then he sighed in defeat. He raised both his hands " I told you, that's everything, I promise! Now get back to your classes, I still need to work with something in the council." I nod at him as he stood up. He accompanied me until we reached the door. " Don't go up there anymore, just call me if there's a problem, I'll go now"I nod at him and waved before going in, my eyes met the usual eyes I see every single day, Pierce.