chapter 020

Pierce POV

I got off my car and was about to pass over when I heard her voice. " Get going now!! Don't go anywhere and go home!! You're dead if I found out you're making trouble" I blinked and unknowingly clenched my fist when I saw the same guy with her coming off the elevator. We're they coming from her house? Come to think of it, she always entered my house but I never got to be in hers. " You're the one to cause a trouble. Get in now, it's getting dark. I'll see you tomorrow " The answered back getting in his car, I rolled my eyes at him in annoyance. Fiera nod before the car soon took off. I waited for her to enter the elevator before going up. I hate that jerk!!

Fiera's POV

I got in the classroom exactly as the bell rings. I stopped when my eyes caught the usual sleeping Pierce.

" You will forgive me right? "

I shook my head at the sudden comeback of the same torturing memory and sat next to him as silent as I could. The Prof came in after and started his lecture. Every tick of the clock became an hour to me and it felt like tears waiting for the bell to ring. The class has started long ago but not a single word did I acquire from the lesson since I'm waiting hard for the bell to ring.  " Ms Conford" I blinked when the Prof suddenly stated my name out of the blue. " What are you looking so engrossed with? Do you think the time will run faster if you stare at it? " The Prof inquired shaking his head at me" Sorry" I stated lowly and nod at the Prof.

He sighed but the  his eyes turned to the guy beside me " And Mr Cullen, don't you mind keeping that headphones when you're in my class, it's disturbing my eyesight " The Prof continued making me turned to my seatmate but then froze when he was also looking down at me. " Mr Cullen, am I the one talking to you or is it Ms Conford? "The Prof stated again making Pierce look away and  me being able to look down and gasp for air silently, I even forgot to breathe.

I sighed when the sound of the bell entered my ears, it sounded like freedom is finally arousing. I instantly stood up from my seat and went to Cam's seat but then... " Fiera, a guy is looking for you outside" I blinkedd and turned to the door, my eyes stopping at the familiar face. " Wait a sec" I stated to Cam before approaching the door. "What is it? " I asked raising a brow at him. He only rolled his eyes and leaned forward to my ears " I was checking out if you were still alive" He murmured chuckling as he pull away. What a jerk!! "Hahaha, very funny!! Will you just leave now if you don't have anything to say" I spat annoyed and turned back but then he pulled me back " Wait for me in the cafeteria. I'll eat with you" He snapped making me raise a brow but then nod. " I'll need to go back to the council for now, I'll catch up later, bye" He ended with a wave and left. Weirdo...

I turned back and went back to Cam when a loud bag suddenly was heard inside the room. We all turned to the sleeping Pierce. "What's wrong with him? " I asked whispering to the guy behind our seat. Jerk only shrugged at me " How should I know " He snapped rudely. I rolledmy eyes mentally at his rudeness and approached Cam "let's go" I said ad we hothwalk for the exit. "Who's the hot guy? He looks familiar, I guess I've seen him before" She snapped shaking her head. " He's the student Council President " I answered shortly causing her to widen her eyes and form an O shape mouth " Right!! I saw him in the school papers before. Anyway, is he your boyfriend? You both look like a sweet couple" The girl smiled as we exited the room. A small giggle left my lips " Silly!! We don't look sweet at all. Anyway he's my brother" I answered the girl widening jerk eyes again. " Really, what caring brother. I already like him"she snapped liking her eyes and looking up. I rolled my eyes and giggled at yer stunt " Eww... He's three years older you know" I snapped and cringed while she slapped my arm " You're do rude!! "

Pierce POV

" Right!! I saw him in the school papers before. Anyway, is he your boyfriend? You both look like a sweet couple" I rolled my eyes at the back of my head as I kept hearing the two talk. I heard Fiera giggled " Silly!! We don't look sweet at all. Anyway... " The girl stated but I didn't hear the next words anymore since they have left the classroom.

Days has passed with the usual treatment. The all known council president slash boyfriend always comes to class and eat with her. It's also been days now since he started sending her home, I had no choice but to go home a little later or earlier before they come. It's pissing me off how they both pass by together. It's been also days now that the girl hast talked to me. I run my fingers over my hair,  I should've done that one in the cafe. She seem to be avoiding me because of it. I sighed and leaned back to my seat. How annoying. I'm currently in the science lab. I usually spend an hour here before going home, at least I could be at peace. No one often comes here and it's quiet, far better than in the library that's full of people.

I closed my eyes in peace and waited for sleep to consume me but then, the sound of the door opening made me open my eyes and turn to the person who came in.

Fiera's POV

"Gosh!! I'm going to kill Cam tomorrow!! Aish, where should I put this? " I sighed and walk in the science lab. Cam was supposed to bring these things with me but she ditched me after sayingig she has somewhere to go to. I sighed and stopped trying to hold the huge tarpaulins in my arms. I only blinked when someone suddenly took the other tarpaulins from me. Someone is actually in here. " Oh thank you for that " I snapped but then froze when the guy turned to me, it's Pierce. It's been awhile since I haven't talked to him. I was avoiding him all this time because of the event in the cafe. I know it seems childish but I'm just scared to confirm that I really heard my heartbeat that time. Maybe I'm scared something bad would happen one I hear my heartbeat again, I'm afraid I'll lose someone again.

" I'll just... " I stated and placed the other tarpaulins on the table before facing him but not really looking straight at him. I pulled my hand up and run the back of my neck " Then... I'll leave" I stated and turns ready to sprint away but to my luck, he got a grip on my wrist. I blinked when he suddenly turned me around and the next move ye made made me froze in my spot.

Hmmm what could Pierce do this time that made Fiera froze... Leave the votes before checking the answer on the next chapter. Love lots...