It Started Out With A Kiss

Start from the beginning

"Why aren't you having fun?? This is PARTY." She giggled.

"Eh, I just-"

"Did you come here with anyone?" She interupted me.

"A few friends..." I trailed off, I really didnt feel like talking to this girl.

"You didnt come with your girlfriend?" Her hand started rubbing my shoulder. I stiffened a bit, feeling awkward.

"No. Im single..."

"Single?? Look at you! How can you be single? Any girl would be lucky to have you." Her hand trailed over my shirt, she was flirting a with me! I rolled my eyes. The only girl iv been able to think about lately was Jovie...this girl was nothing like Jovie.

"Thanks." I said bluntly.

"How about we go upstairs." She whispered in my ear.

No, no, no, no. I wasn't just going to have sex with some random slut that didnt even know my name.

"No thanks...." I said trying to sound polite.

"Oh come on! Lets have some fun." She said in my ear, I could smell alcohol in her breath. She just wouldn't leave me alone! I had to think of some excuse...

"Um, im... gay! Yeah, im very gay." I lied.

My excuse took her back, she gave me an uneasy look.

"You dont look gay."

What. How do you look like a sexual orientation??

"SHIT. I forgot my rainbow at home AGAIN." I sneered sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and left the couch with her friend. Finally. A few minutes later I saw Frank walking back over towards me.

"Hey, I heard you finally came out of the closet." Frank laughed.

"Wha- NO! I was just saying that to get some whore to leave me alone."

Frank sighed and crossed his arms.

"Dude, stop doing this."

"Doing what?"

"The only girl you think about is Jovie! And you two aren't even dating! Shes holding you back man, you just gotta forget about it. Theres other girls out there you know. That blonde was hot, she would've slept with you too." He smirked.

"Whatever." I sighed and walked away from Frank.

*Jovie POV

I saw Gerard leave Frank with an upset look on his face. What was wrong now? Gerards been alittle down latley.

"Frank, whats wrong with Gerard?"

"I think he just needs to get laid... maybe you could help him with that Jovie, hm hm." He smirked at me.

"We're just... friends." I said

"But anything for a friend right?" He shrugged. How can something so stupid make so much sense.

"Hey man over here!" A guy with his hair spiked up waved to Frank.

"Oh Jovie come with me." Frank pulled my towards a circle of people.

"Whats going on?" I asked.

"Were gonna play a game." He answered.

At the circle, people were deciding what party game to play.

"Truth or dares a classic." Suggested one girl.

Truth or dare, more like, who do you like or do something sexually humiliating.