Back Together

*Gerard POV

I sat down at the lunch table with Frank, and Jamia. We waited for our other friends to join. While Frank and Jamia chatted, my mind wandered off. I remembered what Jovie did to me this morning and how she said 'We'll pick this up later'. A smile crept on my face.

"What'cha smiling about Gerard?" Frank brought me out of my dirty thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, uhh, nothing... I jus-"

"Mmmhmm 'nothing'." He grinned while using his fingers to put air quotes.

I blushed, it was like he could read minds.

"Hi guys!" I turned my head to the sound of Naomis voice.

She had re-dyed her hair fully pink. She was wearing a black and white striped jacket, a Doctor Who shirt, blue skinny jeans, and white converse.

"Hey Naomi." We all said in unison as she took an empty seat next to me.

"I never see you anymore, your always out with Toby. You guys have been dating for like two months." I pointed out.

"I knoowww but Toby is just the sweetest guy! We could talk for hours and hours, I never thought I'd say this before but- I CANT WAIT TIL VALENTINES DAY!!!!" She squealed.

Valentines day! I completely forgot that February had a holiday, it was about a week away.

*Jovie POV

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

The knocks on the dorm door stirred me awake. After the picture "incident" this morning, I put my phone aside, put on my pajamas, and slept to avoid my problems. I stretched and let out a yawn. I was to lazy to open the door so I just yelled from my bed-

"Come in!" I yelled into my pillow, I closed my eyes and retreated back under my comfortable blanket.

I heard the door creak open and shut.

"Jovie?" A familiar voice quietly asked.

My eyes opened and I quickly sat up.

"Chris!" I shouted, my face was filling up with pink, knowing that he saw the picture I had sent to him by mistake.

"What are you-"

"I-I want you to go on a date with me." He blurted out suddenly.

"What? But, I mean, the picture-"

"Yes, you looked very sexy, but I want to take you out on a date with me."

He smiled genuinely, his shaggy black hair covered most of his blue eyes, however they still managed to shine. A very hypnotizing shine. I felt my blush fade away, whenever I was around Chris I couldnt be nervous, I felt like an open book around him.

"Yeah s-sure, when?" Words poured out of my mouth as if I couldn't control what I was saying, I felt excitement in my stomach, the same way I felt when he asked me out for the first time a few years ago. His smile was contagious.

"Right now." He laughed. That cute giggling care free laugh.

"Right now??"

"Why the hell not?"

'Why the hell not' was Chris's answer for everything. Gerard was the type of guy who kept to himself, although he had a group of great friends he was looked down on by people in school who thought they were better. Chris on the otherhand would be labeled by Gerard as 'people in school who thought they were better'. Chris had moved from a completely different state to my neighborhood in California, but he immediately made friends with everyone. Everyone knew Chris, Chris was the type of guy you wanted to party and have a good time with. Chris once told me he used to be quiet and awkward, and his brother was forced to drag him along with him in attempt to make him social. I never even knew Chris had a brother, he never talked about what his life was before he moved to Cali.