Suprise!

Iv had alot of writers block lately, I already planned out the story and how its going to end I just have a little trouble adding all the details D:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After class me and Gerard walked outside onto campus.

"A surprise? Well what is it?" Gerard asked.

"I dont know! Its a suprise!"

Chris came into view, he walked up to me and hug me.

"Hey Jojo..... hey Gerald."

"Its GERARD!" Gee grumbled looking down, kicking a rock.

"So whats the suprise!!!" I squealed excitedly.

"Close your eyes." He instructed.

I quickly shut my eyes, waiting for him to tell me to open them again.

"Tada! Open!" I reopened my eyes and saw two pieces of paper in his hands, not just paper, tickets, not just tickets, CONCERT TICKETS.

"OH MY GOD!" I ripped a ticket out of his hand and read the name of the band.

"YOU GOT TICKETS TO SEE BRING ME THE HORIZON!" I SCREAMED and jumped up and down.

"The concert is tomorrow, I know you like the band so I wanted to take you with me."

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUU!" I hugged him.

I cannot BEILEVE he got tickets to BMTH, oh my God.

"I'll pick you up for the concert tomorrow, hey what are you doing today, your not busy are you?"

"Well ACTUALLY-" Gerard stepped in.

"Me and Jo are going to go see the movie Maleficent."

"Oh, can I come?"

"Uhhhhh, I do-"

"Sure, why not?" I interrupted Gerard.

*Toby POV

"Well bye..." I said quietly, I wish I wasn't so socially awkward.

Me and Naomi watched a couple movies in my dorm, I like her alot but I cant help but be nervous around her, are we even dating, I think so, shes kissed me on the cheek once, on our first date, I guess I should act more boyfriend like. we know alot about eachother, we've talk about our interest on previous dates.

"Bye Toby seen you tomorrow."

She'll see me tomorrow? I guess that means im not completely boring and she enjoys my company. She hugged me, she is so warm and comfortable, her hugs are the best. I like how she likes me. She is beautiful too, she has brown hair with loose curls dip dyed pink, and her eyes are such a pretty blue. We could just talk forever, shes a real interesting person, I know alot about her, she talks alot about her daughter but I haven't met her yet. After she hugs me we look at eachothes face for an awkward second, I cant help it, I lean in and kiss her on the lips, then pull back.

"I, I, I, uh-" I stuttered.

Her cheeks turn pink and she smiles, she quickly pecks me on the lips and grins. I feel my cheeks turn equally pink.

"I- I'll see you tomorrow." She mumbled still grinning.

The she turned and giddily paced down the hall and out of sight.