The wrong Idea

1 week later...

*Gerard POV

I watched Jovie wake from her sleep. She really was beautiful. I dont know what it was but even though I've only know her for a week, I heart skipped a beat when she looked at me or hugged me. Shes really opened up to me, we're closer than ever, she's just as good of a friend as Frank. Sometimes I think what it would be like if she was more than a friend.

No. Are you kidding me? What girl would ever like you?

The same thing happened with Lyn-z, I've had a little crush on her for years but shes never seen me more than a friend.

"Oh, your awake today." She laughed,

We have had the usual routine, she wakes up, I almost oversleep, she wakes me up, we drink coffee, head to class, eat lunch, and come back here to watch a movie.

"Im gonna jump in the shower." She walked to the bathroom.

Can I join?

Woah, slow down there Gerard. You dont need to be having those thoughs about your friend.

While shes in the shower I change into my jeans and an old Iron Maiden shirt.

Nothing fancy.

Jovie steps out of the bathroom wearing a Brendon Urie shirt, red skinny jeans and plaid orange converse.

"Lets get some coffee!" She smiles and gives me a hug that sent a shiver down my spine.

"You got it Jo."

"Jo?" She gave me a questioning look.

"Yeah its short for Jovie."

"Well ok... GEE."

We both smiled and left the dorm room to head down to the commons as usual.

Frank, Ray, Lyn-z, and Jimmy were already there, we place our chocolate lattes on the table.

"Gerard can I study over at your dorm tonight?" Lyn-z asked.

"Oh, yeah sure." Normally I would be stuttering and imagining all the dirty things Lyn-z could do to me tonight, but for some reason shes been on my mind less and less ever since I met Jovie.

"Thanks Gerard." She smiled eating cereal.

"Me and Jovie should get going to class." I tapped Jo's shoulder, we have first class together.

Ms. Lawrence is teaching us 3D and 2D art, Jovies making a little vintage skull head out of clay.

Im making a cat, cats are smart.

"Hey you emo fag!" This dick, Jason, picked up my clay and threw it. You'd think college would have more mature people.

"Hey! Pick on someone your own size douche!" Jo stands up.

"Jo sit back down!" I warn, I dont know what I would do if she got hurt for me.

"What are you gonna do, slut!" Jason spits.

Now hes drawn the line.

"Dont call her that!" I stand up even though im scared.

"Gerard, Jason, whats going on?!" Ms. Lawrence walks over.

"Um, nothing Ms. Lawrence. "

"Go get in your seat Jason."

"Yea, ma'am." Jason walks away angrily.

The bell rings. Me and Jovie immediately get up to prevent running into Jason in the hallways.

We get to the dorm and lock the dorm behind us.

Jovie surprises me with a hug.

"Thanks for standing up from me Gee." She buries her face in my shirt. I can smell her Kiwi-Melon shampoo. Her eyes meet mine, I start getting lightheaded and nervous.

SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT

She leans in! Her mouth is close to mine and I can smell her peppermint breath.

Oh God she smells so good.

She closes her eyes.

OH MY GOD THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING. ..

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Me and Jo are rudley interrupted.

"I got it!" I quickly move away from her and get the door.

"Hi, Lyn-z."

"Hi Gerard." She says giving me a hug, but it dosent have the same effect as Jovie.

"Hi Jovie!" Lyn hugs her too.

"Um, I'm gonna let you guys study." She gives an uneasy smile.

Jo goes to her bed and starts playing on her phone.

Gotta love Candy Crush.

Lyn-z starts rambling on about various cords on the electric guitar, I keep replaying the moment when Jovie almost kissed me in my head. She looks so perfect, I wanted to hug her and never let go. Her flawless features, oh God, she was anything and everything I wanted. I look over and shes now sleeping, I ran my eyes over her figure lying down.

"Gee?" Lyn-z looks at me wide eyed.

"Huh?" I look down and see a bulge in my pants.

Oh God! I start to blush, I hope Lyn-z dosent get the wrong idea.

To late.

Lyn-z leans in and kisses me.