Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Seven

READ THIS NOW OR ELSE I'M GOING TO HATE YOU.

This is an OLD STORY. Meaning I was a naive immature little girl when I wrote this and everything sucks. I don't understand HOW you like it but I beg you to just stop okay. I'm re-writing this story differently on my NEW ACCOUNT. 

I'd really really appreciate it if you went on there and read it.

And could you please stop asking me to read your stories in the comments?

Why? Because:

1. I won't see it (I DON'T GO ON THIS ACCOUNT ANYMORE.)

2. It's a bit rude. If anything, you should put a message on my message board to send me a private message.

My new account is :

autumnlights99

Please just go on there because it's a pain having to try to remember my password, coming onto this OLD ACCOUNT and having to see all these people who think I'm ignoring them when in reality, THEY ARE NOT READING MY DESCRIPTION. Okay, rant over. 

---------------

The days mixed into each other like eggs in batter. Roxie, Luci and I have been hanging out for at least a week. But Luci and I were really worried about Roxie. She was fourteen like us, and its already been a week and she hasn't been claimed. She doesn't seem to have any unique ability. Some people question if she's a demigod at all.

Penelope seemed to hate Roxie ten times more than she hated me. They both had those bright ice blue eyes and its really funny when they glare at each other. But other than that, Penelope didn't do anything to Roxie. Since nobody knows who Roxie's parent is(though I think Annabeth does) Chiron decided that she could be placed with the Hermes cabin but attend the camp activites with me on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and with Luci and Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Sundays the entire camp had free time.

"Hello? Anybody in there?" Luci teasingly asked me while prodding my forehead. Roxie chuckled.

"Sorry for having a brain to think with," I answered sarcastically.Luci rolled her eyes and Roxie looked at me curiously. It was a brisk sunny Sunday and the three of us were sitting on top of Zeus's Fist. The leaves danced to the rhythm of the wind and the flowers swayed along. The river applied a soft and sweet accompaniment. Once and a while, there would be a shout coming from the ampitheater or the sword arena or somewhere that would wake you up from the serene woods. I probably zoned out because Luci waved a hand across my face.

I swatted it away and mumbled,"Stop it." Luci and Roxie started laughing and climbing down Zeus's fist. I followed their example and the three of us hopped down onto the solid ground.

"Do you guys hear anything?" Roxie asked. I strained my ears trying to detect the sound Roxie was hearing. There was the wood's natural sound, camper talking and.........a young kid screaming.

"Somebody's in trouble. Let's go!!" I ordered trying to put as much authority into my voice as possible. I must've did a good job because the three of us raced towards the shrill screaming. Then, what we saw was un-describable. I young kid, probably four of five, a boy to be exact was being chased. And you don't even wanna know by what.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So, I know its REALLY short but please bear with me. Life isn't always prancing in a meadow filled with sweet smelling flowers. So yeah, please COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT AND VOTE

Thanx!!!!!!