Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Fifteen

So sorry for the late upload, I've been busy (and a tad bit lazy but don't hurt me!!) so I haven't had the time...

I keep forgeting to do this but...

I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS!!! I OWN MARRISSA, ROXIE AND LUCI!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS ARE RICK RIORDAN'S OR CHARACTERS THAT MY FANS MADE UP FOR ME!!!!!! I love writing in caps...

Soooo, I have this song stuck in my head so I thought to get it out, I might as well type it here!! Don't think this is gonna be like a "Song of the Day" thing cause tons of people already have that and its getting kinda old...

INSERT DRUM ROLL HERE

Firework by the wonderful, the awesome, the kool with a "k"......... Katy Perry!!!!

Do you ever feel, like a plastic bag?

Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?

Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin

like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?

Do you ever feel, already buried deep

six feet under screams

and no-one seems to hear a thing!                                                                                   

Do you know that there's still a chance for you

cause there's a spark in you?

You just got to ignite the light, and let it shine.

Just own the night, like the 4th of July.

Cause baby your a firework,

Come on show em what you're worth!

Make em go, oh, oh oh.

As you shoot across the sky....

THERE'S MORE BUT I KNOW HOW ANNOYED SOME PEOPLE GET WHEN THERE'S A WHOLE SONG ON THE PAGE SO I'LL STOP...HERE WE GO!!!

=]

 Enjoy awesome peoples of the world!!!

PANDAS!!!!

Brianna's POV

I feel stupid. I just left my home, my life, my friends to follow some strangers to a camp for half-bloods. Whatever that means. All of us were now trudging along the side of a highway under the blazing sun. The experience of a lifetime. Izzack was loving it though.  He said,"Three hot girls. Journey around Florida. Awesome."

"So...tell us about yourselves," the black haired Asian girl said. She carried the little girl in her arms.

"I'm Brianna. And I love taking care of and planting...well...don't call me geeky...but plants," I answered flatly. I saw the three girls exchange confused glances.

"Plants?" asked the girl with the auburn hair and chilly blue eyes. I nodded.

"Me too!" Izzack joined in probably trying to impress the girls,"But I like sports a little more you know. Take after my dad."

"That's weird..." the girl with the dark hair, pale skin and changing eye colors trailed off. She held a map in her hands. I narrowed my eyes. Am I missing something here....?

"You know what?" the Asian girl popped up,"Just forget about it." I nodded and stuffed my hands into my jean pockets. Izzack started flirting with the girls again.